Technological evolution and the world
In the globalized and constantly changing market, being a professional who dominates the relationship between communication technology and law is a differential. With the increase in competitiveness in organizations, the ability to interpret market scenarios, understand customer expectations and present solutions aligned to the organizations' strategies, the demand for trained professionals is increasing.
The offer of the Specialization in Digital Law course, in distance learning mode, is justified in view of the need for professionals who have extensive theoretical and practical knowledge in the scope of professional practice, breaking the barriers of the use of technology in such a traditional area. There is a need to develop this knowledge in a dynamic, interactive and integrated way with the technological trends offered in the contemporary market in relation to the use and application of information.
In this context, the specialization course in Digital Law focuses on training qualified professionals to meet the demands of the market, expanding the view of trends and people's behavior, encouraging a creative and entrepreneurial posture.
This way, while pursuing the deepening of academic issues, it also aims at the practical application of the topics covered.
The course aims to qualify professionals who wish to work in the areas of Digital Law, with the integration of legal knowledge in the context of the use of new technologies by people, public agencies, financial institutions and companies. Thus, the professional can act in the most diverse areas of application of Digital Law, both in the public and private spheres.
The course has specific objectives:
- Discuss and analyze the main issues related to Digital Law
- Discuss the importance of Digital Law in the legal strategies of public and private companies;
- Debate legal and corporate issues related to the cyber world;
- Analyze the main aspects of the Marco Civil da Internet (Law 12.965 / 14) and the applicable legislation;
- Analyze issues related to information security, electronic crimes and forensic expertise;
- Discuss the legal aspects of copyright and intellectual property and protection of personal data based on the General Data Protection Law (Law 13,709 / 18);
- Know the main legal challenges brought by new technologies, such as blockchain, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts;
- Discuss and analyze the legal challenges of Startups, the importance of large corporations to structurally adapt to compliance rules and the digital universe.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at professionals with a degree in Higher Education in any areas and mainly in Information Technology, Marketing, Communication and professionals related to E-commerce, Business and Digital Platforms, who, in view of the demands of the current market, seek to improve their their competencies and skills in the area of Digital Law.
What you will learn
The course has a workload of 390 hours in about 18 months.
The course curriculum is based on competencies. The modules are organized by learning blocks, which represent an organized didactic-pedagogical set for the development of significant general and / or specific skills of the Graduate Profile. These blocks are called:
Formed by modules that aim to develop General Skills of Graduate Studies
Formed by modules aimed at developing General Skills in the Area
Axis 3 and 4
Legal and Specific Competences
Formed by modules that aim to develop Course Specific Skills
Axis 1 - Graduate Skills
- Practical Tools for Innovation - Law Area
- Analysis and Resolution of Professional Problems - Law Area
Axis 2 - Area Skills
- Experience Project
- Collaborative Practices
Axis 3 - Legal Skills
- Constitutional Actions
- General Theory of Digital Law
- Criminal Protection of the Digital Environment
- Right to Communication and the State
- Law and Internet
- Human rights
Axis 4 - Specific Skills
- Intellectual Property and Telecommunications
- Information Architecture for Digital Communication (Security Policy)
- Electronic Contracts (digital and telecommunications)
- Data Governance
- IT Governance and Control
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Applied Completion Project (PCA)
Classes are held on the ESPM graduate campus, and can be taught in other locations, pre-booked by the professor. The disciplines in distance education, indicated in the course program, will occur concurrently with the classroom subjects and in the initial period of the course.
Web conferencing classes will be taught live on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 9/29/2020, from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm, and allow for a more effective and real-time interaction between students and the teacher. If the student is not available to participate in the web conference at the specified time, the student can access the recording of the class later in the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). Classes are available on the platform until the end of the course.
7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Face-to-face tests at units that do not belong to ESPM may be held in March, June, September and December.
About the School
Com mais de 65 anos de história, a ESPM é referência brasileira em comunicação, marketing e gestão no ensino superior, com DNA de inovação e tecnologia presente em todos os processos de aprendizagem, ... Read More