Post Doctor in Business Administration – 48 credits
This program involves advanced research activity in preparation for a career in academia, industry or the nonprofit sector. The uniqueness of this program replaces the regular classes and involves knowledge research by the student who participates in quarterly meetings on campus or on the web and accompanying instruction. The chosen concentration area is under the supervision and must be approved by the Faculty Mentor and the Doctoral Dissertation Committee.
Students will be able to:
- Develop advanced in-depth research skills upon the foundation of the doctoral degree.
- Get an advanced preparation for scientific careers in academia, industry, and the non-profit sector.
- Teach at Doctoral Degree programs.
- Write topical articles and publish them in Scientific Magazines.
- Publish a book with their Post Doctor researched dissertation project.
- Participate in International Adjunct instruction.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport-type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Doctor degree in a related discipline.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Statement of the field of study and objectives to be achieved in the chosen field of research.
- No transfer credits.
Steps to Enroll
- Application: Complete the Enrollment Agreement sent by e-mail by the Student Services Department of FCU, sign and scan the document.
- Documents: Send the Enrollment Agreement to email@example.com attached with all the documents necessary or send them by mail.
- Evaluation: After receiving the Enrollment Agreement and the copies of the requested documents, verification will be made by the corresponding departments. FCU will contact the students if additional documents are required. Transcripts must be official and sent directly from the university in a sealed envelope.
- Payment: If the student completes the Agreement and submits all required information, the next step is to pay the $260 Application and Enrollment fee, which is applicable to any program. (Application $40 & Registration & Processing Fee $110.00 – are not refundable + USD $110.00 Evaluation – refundable).
- Enrollment: Should the student’s Agreement require additional analysis by the Institution, the student will be informed immediately. After being approved, the student will be effectively enrolled and will receive a welcome letter, the Catalog, and the Student Handbook. After that, the online student will receive an e-mail with information on how to access the Student’s Portal and the template to be used their assignments. On-campus students will receive their class schedule. The Student ID Card will be sent by mail. Now the student is ready to begin their classes!
Mode of Study
Three-Course Delivery Methods: Face-to-Face/Synchronous/Fully Online (Student's Portal).
4th Method for those who live near the headquarters or a branch of FCU: Hybrid.
Classes start immediately after enrollment, on an ongoing basis. For online courses, students take a minimum of (1) one online course a month. For on-campus courses, invitations are sent out and students confirm their presence a minimum of (2) two weeks prior to the course date.
About the School
Founded on August 29th of 1985, FCU always had the mission of providing Higher Education in a practical and accessible way, to professionals and ministers, preparing them to accomplish their callings ... Read More