The Postgraduate course in Digital Marketing and Community Management develops tools for managing the new growth and competitiveness strategy that, based on the Internet, allows the company to communicate, access information, buy and sell products, offer online services to customers, gaining speed, security and profitability. It is about energizing the different networks to ensure that the contacts are ambassadors of our product or service, thus improving the brand image and ultimately increasing sales. The Postgraduate Program in Digital Marketing and Community Management is taught in Spanish .
The academic objectives of the Postgraduate in Digital Marketing and Community Management are:
- Understand the work and responsibilities of the Community Manager in the development of content that add value to the brand, and being a key figure in the new structure of companies.
- Establish objectives of our online presence. Know what the concepts of online reputation, SEO, SEM and Web Analytics consist of.
- Learn how to make a social media plan.
- Know the origin and evolution of Web 2.0 and social media.
- Start date: Monthly
- Duration: 9 months
- Methodology: Online
- Language: Spanish
- Price: 129 EUR (includes 80% discount, normal price is 650 EUR)
- Scholarships: Available (Check price with scholarships)
- Communication and advertising tools
- Marketing direction
- The customer, types and reasons for purchase
Social Media Marketing
- Online marketing
- Planning an online communication campaign
- Evaluation of advertising effectiveness
- Effective email marketing strategies
- TICS solutions for customer management
- How to position web pages successfully
- Electronic commerce and e-Business
- Electronic commerce security
- The virtual company: functional aspects
- Information systems: ERP to CRM
- Search engine optimization
- Analysis of access statistics
- Google Adwords tools
- Social networks: The community manager
- Monitor, analyze and measure social networks: tools and techniques
- Social media in the marketing plan
- Social networks and communication: their analysis as a medium and as an advertising medium
- Building relationships: the new relationship marketing
- Creativity and social networks. The blogs. Description of the main social networks
- Mobile social media: smartphones
Language Improvement Program (Optional)
Optional language course. Available: English, German or Chinese.
All programs have the option of having their own degree also carry the Hague Apostille, at an additional cost at the end of the program.
About the School
En ISNIB Business School constatamos una carencia importante en el desarrollo del individuo, ya que no solo la formación académica permite mejorar a las personas en el ámbito profesional. Por eso hemo ... Read More