This online photography masterclass explores various areas from basic camera settngs, shooting styles and editing. This course will teach you the ins and outs of photography even if you have little to no experience.
For beginners to advanced, this course covers everything from specific styles to how to use products and taking stellar photographs.
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of camera you use, this in-depth course is designed to provide you with everything you need to take your photography skills to the next level.
Whether you prefer taking photos of nature, animals, or people, a great photographer knows how to compose a shot, light it, and edit it. By honing these skills, you can sell your photos so you can turn your passion into a career. This course shows you how.
- 200 modules covering a host of photography areas
- No prior experience required
- Features classroom theory and practical demonstrations
- Quizzes and assignments to put the theory into practice!
- Covers manual settings, composition, lighting and smart phone photography
- Take pictures in different scenarios: kids, landscapes, panoramas, wildlife and much more
- Enjoy lifetime access so you can dip and out whenever you need!
Who is this course for?
Below is a list of key learning objectives that we’ve covered in this course. Next to each objective are the sections that will help you learn those skills.
- I want to understand how a camera works: sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 10
- I want to become a professional photographer: sections 16, 17, 18
- I want to take better photos with my smartphone: section 12
- I want to edit photos: sections 13, 14, 15
- I want to take more beautiful photos: sections 6, 7, 8, 9, 11
Of course, we tried to lay out the course in a way that builds on top of each previous section. But if you are just looking to jump right in, use the guide above!
Groups who might like the course include:
- Amateur photographers
- Families or holidaymakers looking to take more beautiful photographs
This school offers programs in: