Walden’s Ph.D. in Education program offers educators and administrators the opportunity to grow as scholars and innovators in higher education. Benefit from access to distinguished faculty members and student support services. Conduct original research in your area of interest, deepen your research skills, and prepare to contribute as an education leader, administrator, faculty member, or policymaker. Join the more than 100 state teachers of the year who have chosen Walden University to obtain their education degree.
- Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment, and Evaluation
- Early Childhood Leadership and Advocacy
- Early Childhood Special Education (Non-Licensure)
- Educational Policy, Leadership, and Management
- Educational Technology and Design
- Higher Education Leadership, Management, and Policy
- Learning, Instruction, and Innovation
- Organizational Research, Assessment, and Evaluation
- Reading, Literacy, Assessment, and Evaluation (Non-Licensure)
Choose Your Speed of Completion: Take one or two courses at a time, or choose a combination of the two, throughout the program to fit your schedule.
After the first course, you can take one course at a time, or earn your degree faster by taking two courses at once. You also can alternate between the options throughout the program to fit your changing needs.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 11, 2018