The Ph.D./Doctorate in Finance is being offered jointly with Universidad Central de Nicaragua.
The Ph.D./Doctorate in Finance provides an in-depth study of the strategic financial issues in today’s economy and provides a solid base for conducting comprehensive research in the field. The courses created and the issues raised typically have a theoretical, mathematical, and business application. The Ph.D. / Doctorate of Finance is ideal for individuals with very strong financial backgrounds and previous financial education who wish to excel in this very dynamic field. This dual degree program is also aimed at university, university college, polytechnics lecturers who seek a thorough foundation for an academic career provided by a Ph.D. degree.
UCN Universidad Central de Nicaragua was founded in 1997 as a private Nicaraguan university in Managua, Nicaragua. It was accredited by the Consejo Nacional de Universidades and received the status of a fully autonomous university with unrestricted degree awarding authority by Act of Parliament and by the award of the fully autonomous university status by Decree of the President of Nicaragua.
Due to the flexible structure of the program, enrollment is on an ongoing basis. Supported through the asynchronous method of studying, admitted students may commence their studies at any time in alignment with their personal and professional commitments.
- Master degree from an internationally recognized academic institution.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in executive or senior management positions.
- Proficiency in English.
Single Payment: €14,500
The tuition can be settled via online payment or by bank transfer.
- You may settle the entire tuition in a single payment of €14,500 (no further costs apply).
- The tuition can be settled via online payment or by bank transfer.
Twelve Installments: Flexible
Flexible payment schedules available on demand – you will be contacted by our administration after applying with our application form.
For more details please contact the administration.
- The tuition can be settled via our payment partners below or by bank transfer.
Course Outline & Sequence
- Research Methodology & Design I
- Research Methodology & Design II
- Derivative Instruments & Market
- Commercial & Investment Banking
- Project Finance
- Taxation & Fraud Examination
- Performance Management
- Dissertation Defence
About the School
SMC is a government-accredited global online higher learning institution with learners from more than 130 different countries, providing unsurpassed academic excellence, content leadership, relevance ... Read More