If you are like most sales professionals, you are always looking for ways to overcome customer objections and close the sale. This one-day course will help you to work through objectives effectively. We will help you plan and prepare for objections so that you can address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter, and improve your averages at closing sales.
What students learn
- Steps that they can take to build credibility.
- Ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- How to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- How working with their sales team can help them succeed.
- Building credibility
- Handling customer complaints
- Overcoming and handling objections
- Pricing issues
- How can teamwork help me?
- Buying signals
- Closing the sale
See 14 more programs offered by Churchill Square Training And Development »
This course is