Succeed at digital transformation by focusing on your organization's design and operational backbone.
As technology continues to reshape industries, many companies are seeking large-scale digital transformation as a way to maximize results and get ahead of their competition. To succeed in the digital economy, established businesses must develop and apply new technology and organizational capabilities.
In the Organizational Design for Digital Transformation, online short course from the MIT Sloan School of Management, Faculty Director Jeanne Ross offers an in-depth exploration of the five key dimensions of digital transformation, and how successful transformation can occur when systematically driven. These five dimensions form the foundational design principles for organizations seeking to leverage new technologies for innovation. The program also explores how business leaders can influence their organizational mindset to change deeply held, traditional practices, and examines ways to transform your company through business design and strategy inspired by technology.
On completion of this course, you’ll walk away with:
- The ability to assess the digital strengths and priorities of your organization
- Tools for updating your existing processes and systems as a digital company
- An analysis of the key components that will enable rapid digital innovation
- Insights into balancing autonomy and alignment within an accountability framework
- Recommended next steps for your long-term digital transformation plan
Is this course for you?
This program is designed for leaders across sectors who are eager to make digital transformation a strategic priority and optimize their digital business models. Mid, senior, and top-level managers, including C-suites and other leaders, can benefit from the opportunity to engage with industry experts within the MIT network, and learn to leverage an array of digital technologies in order to develop new value propositions for their customers.
Learn how to transform your company through business design and strategy as you work through the weekly modules of this online short course.
- Orientation module Welcome to your Online Campus
- Module 1 Designing for digital success
- Module 2 Achieving operational success
- Module 3 Customer desires and digital solutions
- Module 4 Digital design: enabling rapid innovation
- Module 5 Creating an effective innovation culture
- Module 6 Implementing digital transformation
Are you effectively leading your organization towards digital transformation?
This MIT Sloan online short course is delivered in collaboration with GetSmarter. Learn from industry thought leaders as you define the next steps for your organization’s digital transformation plan.
Visit the course page to find out more about upcoming session dates, program price, and more:
If you have any other queries, please contact:
+1 617 997 4979
Book an appointment with your Course Consultant
About the School
The MIT Sloan School of Management emphasizes innovative research that enhances management practice. Its focus on action learning means that students are able to apply concepts learned in the classroo ... Read More