- Dates: From 11/16/2020 to 11/22/2020
- Place: Online
- Duration: 1 week
- Price: 180 €
Mastering our emotions is perhaps the hardest part of investing, as it often leads to hasty decisions. Trading psychology does not intend for the investor to eliminate his emotions but to learn from them. Once you know your own emotional patterns, you can more clearly interpret the patterns you see on the price chart.
Monetary Management is undoubtedly another of the fundamental pillars in the investment process and will indicate what percentage of the capital should be invested in the next operation. Proper monetary management will grow your profits exponentially in good times and reduce losses when you hit a losing streak.
Consistency and discipline are two qualities that every good investor must have and these are only achieved if you operate in a methodical way. To achieve this, you will be given a Trading Plan and an Operations Diary that you must fill in with your operations. In this way you will be able to study them, and learning from their mistakes will be very easy. The only way to avoid our mistakes is by knowing what we don't have to do.
Once you learn how to master your emotions, you will study different techniques of Money Management or Monetary Management, a discipline that is responsible for deciding how many shares or contracts we will have to buy or sell in the next operation, based on our results curve and our statistics. as an investor (Reliability, WinLoss Ratio…). Once you determine which technique is best suited to the way you invest, you should add it to your Trading Journal to begin maximizing your profitability.
The course includes several templates in Excel, one prepared to manage medium-term investments in stocks, another adapted for intraday operations, a " Risk Analyzer " to evaluate the ratios of your operations and a " Monetary Manager " where you can see all analyzed the Money Management strategies studied and that it is easier for you to choose the one that best suits your investment methodology.
- Investors who want to understand the psychological aspects of Trading and want to learn to manage their emotions.
- Investors interested in learning methods to manage their money and make their investments more efficient.
- Investments that want to learn to manage their portfolios like professionals, achieving good profitability and risk ratios.
Help the student to design their own Trading plan based on their investment style so that they are able to control certain psychological aspects and emotional impulses that can induce them to make wrong decisions and learn to manage their capital in the most efficient way possible, which will allow you to maximize our benefits and minimize risks.
- Trading Psychology: Making a Trading Notebook
- Main emotions of Trading
- Psychological Errors in Trading
- Behavior of a Successful Trader
- Create a Trading Journal
- Money Management. Key concepts
- Strategies Classification
The course has a duration of 1 week in which the student and the teacher are in contact at all times.
The structure of the course is as follows:
- The students will have the complete documentation in PDF format, so that they can have it printed at the time of class and it will be easier for them to follow it.
- On Monday and Tuesday there will be an Online session from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., in which the slides corresponding to the current week will be explained in depth and practical examples of all the concepts studied will be given.
- This session will be recorded and posted in the virtual classroom. In this way, if a student misses a live session or wants to watch it again, they can do so at any time.
- On Wednesdays the student must study the weekly documentation. All doubts that may arise must be exposed in the "forum of doubts".
- On Thursday there will be another Online session from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., in which all the doubts published in the forum will be resolved and work will be done on the design of a Trading Journal and on the analysis through Excel sheets of the main strategies of Monetary Management studied in the course.
- The rest of the week the student can use it to work on the documentation and the "optional" practical exercises that will be made available to them. Any questions should be asked through the "Forum of doubts".
- During the week all doubts raised through the forum will be resolved, so that all students can see them and learn from them.
- Students will have a chat to communicate with other students while the course is active.
- On the Friday of the week before the start of the course, you will receive by email the password to access the classroom where you can download the course documentation and an explanatory document on how the platform works.
- Instituto BME will issue a certificate of having been enrolled in the course to all participants. In the event that you want to obtain a certificate of achievement of the course, you must pass a short test.
About the School
Instituto BME es el centro de formación de Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), el cuarto operador de mercados en Europa. Se constituye en 2005 continuando con la labor de difusión llevada a cabo desde ... Read More