Online Summer Certificate
This year’s International Summer School at the University of Applied Sciences Europe will be offered in a digital format. Jump into the world of Art & Design and develop your knowledge further while meeting other students from around the world.
The University of Applied Sciences Europe Online Summer Certificate 2020 is designed to provide the opportunity to gain insights into the world of Art & Design through digital learning and to build a promising network together with international people.
Our Certificate in Fashion & Portrait Photography program runs for 2 weeks.
- The certificate is equivalent to 3 credit points (ECTS)
- Online Summer Certificate (including grades) after completion of the program
- All courses taught in English
- Students under the age of 18 are required to have the contract signed by his/her parents
- Program starts on July 20, 2020.
- Application deadline is June 15, 2020.
- Program costs 499 EUR.
About the School
Private and state-accredited: The University of Applied Sciences Europe (UE) educates tomorrow's designers and decision-makers in the areas of business, sports, media & event and art & design. ... Read More