Students who successfully pass this program:
- They will understand the environment of the policy and official institutions
- They can participate or direct an election campaign
- They will know how to handle the latest marketing tools.
- They will know all the polling techniques and will be able to interpret them.
- They will learn public speaking techniques.
- They will know the context of politics abroad, as well as the most common practices in other environments.
- They will be able to effectively design a personal branding strategy.
This program is aimed both recently graduates or graduates in the areas of Political Science, Marketing, Journalism, Law or International Relations; as to professionals with university degrees and experience in the world of politics who wish to improve their personal skills.
CESCOMPOL is a collaborating center of the University of Alcalá de Henares (UAH), one of the oldest in Europe. This course is taught in online mode through a virtual platform, allowing the student access to the study, regardless of place or time. In this Campus you will find all the teaching materials, jobs, calendars and a permanent communication system with the tutor and the students. The methodology relies on both theoretical and practical parts, to strengthen all the knowledge acquired. The faculty is made up of active professionals and experts in their respective modules, with experience in public policies, government plans, communication strategies and electoral campaigns. The academic content is adapted to both Spain and Latin America.
The obtaining of the final degree is subject to the passing of all the modules of the course as well as to the elaboration of the Final Work.
TITULATION THAT IS OBTAINED
Specialist Degree by the University of Alcalá de Henares and Specialist Degree by CESCOMPOL
- Politics, citizenship and political behavior
- Political Scenarios and Electoral Systems
- Basic Principles of Political Communication
- Management of Political Communication: Institutional Relations and Public Affairs
- Offline, online and network communication: Social Media Management
- Final Master's Project
Students can fill positions in:
- Political parties
- Communication Cabinets
- Institutions and official governments
Duration: 6 months
Credits: 33 ECTS
Price: 2,600 euros
Scholarships and Grants Program for the Study 25% Scholarship - Final price 1,950 euros
Requirements: University Degree
Employment and internship
Program taught in: