Short CPD courses in Construction Project Management
Your next step, your new promotion, your career progression. Make your mark on the built environment with an 8-week CPD course in construction. With this short course, you will develop the specialist skills you will need to break into this area of industry, for which over 87 million project management-based roles are forecast by 2027 according to the Project Management Institute.
Build a better career in weeks
In just 8 weeks of study on this Continuing Professional Development (CPD) course in Construction Project Management, you will learn to understand the systems and processes that are necessary for successful construction project management outcomes. Furthermore, because it is 100% online, you can achieve this without the need to put your existing commitments on hold.
As well as the specialist knowledge you will gain, you will also receive a CPD certificate upon completion. This can be added straight to your CV, highlighting your new skillset to employers to give you a competitive advantage when seeking your next promotion or career progression.
Make your mark on the Built Environment
Whatever your goal, your studies will deepen your knowledge of the principles of project management, enabling you to spearhead new construction projects of your own. What’s more, you will be tapping into a modern, forward-thinking university with a global reputation for graduate employability, which is ranked in the Top 10 in the UK for Building and Town and Country Planning in the 2020 Guardian University League Table.
Find your CPD course
You can select from the below range of career-focussed short courses in Construction and Project Management:
- Contemporary Construction Themes
- Legal Rights and Responsibilities
- Collaborative Working
- Construction Health and Safety
- Cost Studies
- Managing Organisations and People
- Corporate Strategy and Finance
- Managing Construction Projects
- Design Appreciation and Planning
- At least a 2:2 honours degree in a construction or industry-related subject or a minimum of 3 years’ professional experience.
- International students must have an IELTS score of 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any of the elements.
Why study a CPD course at NTU?
- Top 10 in the UK for Building and Town and Country Planning
- Winner of the Green Gown award for outstanding leadership in sustainability
- A strong reputation for teaching and research with close links to the construction industry
- Flexible study in a 100% online environment
Visit the Online Short CPD Courses in Construction Project Management page on the Nottingham Trent University website for more details!
About the School
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is one the largest universities in the UK, having an excellent global reputation, strong alumni networks and impressive credentials for postgraduate employment.