A course accredited by the EFPA (European Financial Planning Association) to prepare for the EIP (European Investment Practitioner) certification exam. With this, you will be able to prove your worth and professionally yield high-level results in the field of banking and consulting which grows mostly in developed countries. The program is offered in an online format.
- Credits: 6 ECTS
- Duration: 24 Weeks
- Methodology: Online with interactive content, virtual classes, and recorded video conferences.
The online Financial Advising program allows you to acquire the necessary understanding that will make you a professional qualified to properly advise on current financial products in compliance with current regulations. This includes, but is not limited to, topics such as:
- Variable Income
- Fixed Income
- Portfolio Management
- Financial planning
This program is accredited by the EFPA as a preparation for the European Investment Practitioner (EIP) examination.
The European Financial Planning Association (EFPA) was created in 2000 as a self-regulation initiative in the area of financial services in the face of:
- The spectacular growth of personal, private, and private individual services, as well as financial advising, etc.
- The European Union’s initiatives to strengthen protections for banking and finance clients, and to create a single financial services market.
- The threat of extensive European regulation in financial services in general (FASP, MiFID, IMD, etc.) and financial advising, in particular.
- The willingness to offer a professional response.
The mission of the EFPA is to work with every level of financial advising and planning professionals and the related institutions, supporting their respective efforts to catch up to the training and competitivity needs required by the market and legal regulations through determining and promoting professional standards, and awarding certifications to those who have acquired the necessary competency to offer financial advice to clients.
Currently, the EFPA has certified more than 30,000 professionals in Europe. In Spain, there are more than 15,000 professional associates.
EIP (European Investment Practitioner) or European Investment Professional
The EFPA’s European Investment Practitioner (EIP) certification is recognized and valid throughout Europe. It is an intermediate level and prerequisite for obtaining the next highest level of certification; the EFA. The purpose of the EFPA’s European Investment Practitioner (EIP) certification is to connect the basic sectors of the commercial networks of finance and advising entities with professionals who have the professional qualifications to be able to face the current regulatory demands and to certify one’s knowledge of important aspects of banking and finance.
Who it’s designed for
- Professionals from financial entities with responsibilities in the area of commercial banking who need a certified professional qualification to be able to face the current regulatory demands, and to certify one’s knowledge of important aspects of banking and finance.
- Managers, advisors, and consultants who require a global education in order to market and advise on financial products.
- University students, interested in specializing in this growing field of business finance.
Field(s) of Specialization
Banking and Finance
Banking and Finance is a unique field within the world of business. In few other fields has such rigorous research been done and so many tools and practical models created. It’s a fascinating field that, of course, affects the way we live. The field covers both the operation of financial institutions and the operation of the financial departments of private businesses.