35 Contact Hours PMP Certification Online Training, 300+ Lectures, 750+ PMP Practice Questions, Sample PMP Certification Exam, PMP cheat sheets and more.
Globally recognized and guaranteed to advance your career, the PMP® certification training from Master of Project Academy has successfully certified more than 50,000+ students worldwide. Our hands-on training approach will enable you to understand the 5 Process groups and 10 knowledge areas as prescribed by PMI®. We guarantee you will walk away with all the preparation and confidence needed to conquer the exam and earn the PMP® certification in your first attempt.
- 99.6% Pass Rate
- 35 Contact Hours PMP Training
- 300+ Lectures
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Online & Self-Paced Course
- Course Completion Certificate
What do I get?
- 35 PDU (Contact Hours) required by the PMI to enroll in PMP Exam
- A clear understanding of theoretical concepts with real-world project examples
- Prompt communication and assistance from our 24/7 expert support team
- Online moderated PMP peer forum to participate in active discussions
- Downloadable high-quality PMP study tools (flash cards, cheat sheets, etc.)
- 750+ PMP practice questions
- Practice questions by knowledge area and rationales
- Online real-world practice PMP exam to test learnings at end of course
- Step-by-step guidance on how to apply for PMP exam
Project management certification is an essential professional requirement across industries for senior project management roles. PMP certification is most suited for:
- Project managers
- Associate/Asst. Manager - Projects
- Team leads/Managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
What are the PMP certification requirements?
There are two fundamental PMP certification requirements.
- If you have a four-year degree or equivalent diploma, you should have 3+ years of project experience. If you do not have a four-year degree, you should have 5+ years of project experience.
- You must have attended a 35 contact hours project management education. (This PMP certification training qualifies for this requirement.)