- Course Title: Islamic Studies
- Degree level: Master’s
- Number of Units: 62
- Language of presentation: English, French, Azeri
- Length of Program: 4 Semesters + thesis
- Tuition: N/A
- Program Type: online education + online revision classes
- Target Audience:
Those who are going to learn Islamic teachings based on Quran and Doctrine of Ahl-ul-Bayt
Religious preachers and those who are interested in propagation of divine teachings in the international level
About the program
The mentioned course is planned and presented to give a systematic explanation of Islamic teachings and sciences based on Holy Quran and Doctrine of Ahl-ul-Bayt with an international approach.
The university grants Master’s certificate recognized by higher education ministry of Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Providing a systematic introduction of Islam based on Quran and Ahl-ul-Bayt teachings
- Cultivating experts in Islamic teachings with an international approach
- Anthropology and religion
- Islamology and the contemporary world
- Islamic systems (Islamic Management System, Islamic Economy System, Islamic Political System)
- Islamic Philosophy (Epistemology, Comparative Philosophy and so on.)
- Comparative Studies (Comparative Religions, Comparative Thology and so on.)
- Ethics and Spirituality (Mystical Doctrines, Ethics and so on.)
Criteria for Admission
Students will be admitted once they meet all the general and specific conditions required.
- Not being legally prohibited of education at Al-Mustafa (PBUH)
- Having practical skills of computer including: Windows, Word Office, Internet, general typing speed, (ICDL)
Criteria for Master Admission
- Holding an bachelor’s degree recognized by ministry of education of Islamic Republic of Iran;
- Successfully completing former educational level earning grade point average of at least 12 for bachelor’s for non-Iranian and 14 for Iranian;
- Important Note 1: holding written certificate of the place of education is obligatory if official degree has not been issued.
- Important Note 2: some courses contain certain Conditions which have been indicated along with the course introduction
- Successfully completing the first academic year earning grade point average of at least 14
Registration at university is online. Having the above-mentioned conditions, applicants need to refer to “educational programs” from the website of university from “select program” to complete registrations.
To get further information about registration please visit this link:
- Controlled documents must be accurate and complete and applicants are responsible for ensuring that all required documents have been issued and verified by reliable authorities and follow the regulations of Al-Mustafa online university
- Admission is open at any time, but the application for those who apply within a month after the beginning of the first academic year, in case of obtaining criteria for admission, is considered for forthcoming semester
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 10, 2017