Check our facebook now!
University of New Haven: Leading the Way in Environmental Engineering
Building on the rich tradition of a recognized on-campus Master of Science in Environmental Engineering, we now offer an exciting, 30-credit Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering that can be completed fully online. Our online program combines the same well-balanced curriculum and the same world-class faculty as the campus program, with novel instructional delivery methods that create the perfect learning environment for individuals with busy schedules. The fully supported online learning environment, where students collaborate with faculty and classmates across the country and the globe, offers the traditional sense of the classroom to the whole world.
Here’s why you should apply today:
- Classes are just 6 to 7.5 weeks in length
- Classes are completely online and on your schedule
- You can complete all 30 credits in only 2 years.
- Classes integrate theory with real-world applications. Most classes include a project instead of a final exam so you can immediately apply what you’ve learned.
Students learn to develop sustainable solutions to complex environmental problems by exploring areas of Environmental Engineering, such as environmental protection issues, water quality, water purification, wastewater treatment, solid waste management systems, site remediation, and emission control measures.
Nationally Recognized Excellence
Online Master’s Degree
Our online Master’s in Environmental Engineering program is unlike any other program in the industry. Here are the reasons our program stands out as a leader in this field:
- The degree is 100% online and on your schedule. You will be working with faculty members and other students in a virtual environment.
- Most courses include projects that are relevant to real-world practice. So, you will test your knowledge, work with your classmates, and apply what you know each step of the way.
- The degree is designed for working professionals and features a fully supported online learning environment.
The University of New Haven takes a holistic look at Environmental Engineering and you will learn about such topics as:
- Pollution prevention
- Hazardous waste treatment
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Solid waste
- Air pollution
- Water pollution and treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Open channel flow
- Surface water quality
Complete in Two Years
- #1 Engineering job
- #11 in Best STEM jobs
- #34 in top 100 Jobs
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 12, 2018