Earn Your Master’s Degree Through Marist's Comprehensive Integrated Marketing Communication Graduate Program
The online Master’s degree in Integrated Marketing Communication from Marist College is a comprehensive graduate school program that focuses on modern day digital interactive marketing and communications tactics. Each course concentrates on how companies can deliver a constant message that reflects their brand, values, products, and company mission.
The Integrated Marketing Communication Master’s degree is made up of a 100% online curriculum, allowing students to earn their master’s degree through a flexible schedule on their own time. The online courses are designed to create a cohesive program, merging all facets of modern day marketing. Online Integrated Marketing Communication courses include topics such as advertising, public relations, social media, marketing research, branding, strategy and analytical tools, and global marketing insights.
Marist College's online Master of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communication was developed with the help of knowledgeable marketing and communications industry leaders. Marist College’s network of industry professionals enables us to provide graduate school students with the modern marketing and communications knowledge needed to expand their careers in the increasingly interactive, multichannel, competitive global marketplace.
Whether you are a recent graduate, seasoned marketing professional or interested in a career change, the online Integrated Marketing Communication graduate degree can provide you with the necessary knowledge to advance your career.
A Flexible Full and Part-Time Marketing Master’s Degree Curriculum
- Part-time marketing graduate students looking to attend the Integrated Marketing Communication program part-time generally enroll in two courses in the fall and spring semesters. Depending on when the student enrolls, they may be able to fit in one course over the summer. All courses can be completed in six semesters. Please see the Sample Sequences page for details.
- Full-Time Integrated Marketing Communication graduate students generally enroll in four courses for both the fall and spring semesters. Depending on when they begin the program, IMC graduate students may also take one or two courses in the summer, completing the marketing graduate degree program in three to four semesters.
Learn About Our Online IMC Master’s Degree
In today's world of PDAs, iPads, blogs, social media, targeted advertising, and special interest groups, how do companies deliver a consistent message that reflects their brand, values, products, and mission?
Integrated marketing communication (IMC) is the cutting-edge approach industry professionals now use to engage important stakeholders. Today's business success depends on effectively harnessing traditional and rich-media avenues to develop, distribute, and analyze consistent messages to keep their brand at the forefront. The Marist College Master of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communication was developed with the help and direction of leaders in the communication industry to offer a curriculum that provides students the critical knowledge and expertise necessary to succeed in this increasingly interactive, multichannel, and competitive global marketplace.
At Marist, you'll learn to produce communications for the important stakeholders, through the right channel, at the right time. Our unique multimedia-based curriculum will prepare you to be an expert in this growing and innovative field. Delivered in a 100% asynchronous online format that can be completed within one year, all classes include hands-on learning through case study analyses, real-life marketing exercises, and current communication assignments from companies. The Marist faculty is comprised of industry leaders with significant experience marketing national brands and teaching at major institutions thus providing an academically rigorous program that is both accessible and flexible to working professionals around the globe.
IMC Online Graduate Degree Application Requirements
Gaining acceptance into Marist’s highly competitive IMC master’s degree program depends on a variety of factors, which can include undergraduate academic performance, professional work experience, GRE/GMAT scores, and an application essay. Critical qualifications of successful IMC applicants include the desire to excel in a challenging academic environment and the ability to communicate articulately through persuasive writing.
New classes begin every September and January. Applications are accepted year round with a fall deadline of August 1 and a spring deadline of December 1.
- Graduate admissions application
- $50.00 application fee (non-refundable)
- Official undergraduate/graduate transcripts from all institutions attended
- A current résumé
- Three letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
- Official GRE or GMAT scores are required. See our GMAT-GRE Comparison Chart to learn more about each test. However, the GRE or GMAT requirement will be waived for any applicant who has an undergraduate degree in Communication (Advertising or Public Relations) or Business (Marketing or related fields) with 3.0+ cumulative GPA AND you fulfill one of the two criteria listed below:
- Criterion One: You have taken a graduate course and received a grade of "B" or better
- Criterion Two: You have three years of experience in either Advertising, Public Relations, Corporate Communication, Marketing, Sales or a related field.
Aid for graduate students at Marist is available in many forms, including low-interest loans, merit-based, and need-based scholarships. It is recommended that students file for aid as early in the admissions process as possible. Decisions on financial aid are made after admission to Marist.
This school offers programs in: