The Apollos MSOM Program is 100% online! The Master of Science in Organizational Management (MSOM) program is 100% online designed for students with a Bachelor’s degree in business, or a related field. The degree includes 37 Credits of graduate-level courses which are designed to enhance the career opportunities as well as knowledge and skills of leaders and administrators. The program provides students with a 37-credit core curriculum of in-depth leadership and organizational management topics. This MSOM degree program includes the key organizational leadership elements of ethics, motivation, creativity, vision, strategic planning, teamwork, group development, technology, customer service and organizational development. The MSOM program is a professional degree designed to support the development of managers to ensure the organization’s staff is organized, trained, guided, and motivated in such a way as to reach their greatest potential. The MSOM provides a broad-based perspective of organizational leadership and the student gains the knowledge and competencies needed to support the organization in its effort to fulfill its missions. Finally, the MSOM promotes opportunities for career advancement, employment mobility and lifelong learning opportunities for leaders of organizations. Apollos University is committed to providing individuals with the highest quality of education needed to advance within their industry profession. The synthesis of technology (online methodology), critical thinking and practical application develop well-rounded leaders with a clear perspective of how to strategically position and lead an organization. The program objectives for the MSOM graduate are that they will be able to accomplish the following:
- Demonstrate ethical decision making within the organization.
- Demonstrate management competency within the cross-cultural and/or global organization.
- Synthesize the theories and practices presented in the program in order to develop solutions for specific managerial situations found within the organizational environment.
- Demonstrate leadership characteristics that lead to the operations of a motivated high performing organization.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess staff competency and recognize when coaching, training, and providing compensation benefits are necessary to support the organization’s vision and mission statement.
- Competency in the ability to identify conflicts within the organization and be able to resolve them efficiently.
- Synthesize the need for change in an organization and have a competency allowing for effective change management.
- Comprehend the legal constraints of the employment relationship.
- Demonstrate the knowledge to provide the necessary technologies and other tools which are available to the organization can deliver results within budget and on schedule.
- Recognize when external expertise is required, for consultation, conflict management, or quality assurance.
- Synthesize the need to recognize the unique needs of the organization's internal and external customers.
- Formulate career advancing knowledge and skills as leaders and practitioners.
Level and Type of Research Required: Master Level Mastery and application of quantitative and qualitative business research methodologies involving real-world case studies and academic research assignments throughout the completion of the core curriculum of the master’s degree programs. Apply Enhance your career potential by enrolling in this 100% Online Master of Science in Organizational Management (MSOM). You can learn more about specific admission requirements by contacting us to request more information. End your search for an Online Master of Science in Organizational Management at Apollos University.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 28, 2018