Online Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Chinese Law
The law courses are provided on an online platform through online video, slideshows and assignments that allow flexible learning from anywhere in the world.
These courses run for a period of two years, with the first year for online courses, and the second for the dissertation. The available courses are listed below:
- Introduction to Chinese Law
- Chinese Political and Legal System
- Chinese Contract Law
- Chinese Tort Law
- Chinese Company Law
- Chinese Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Chinese Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure
- Basic Chinese Language
- Foreign Trade Laws and Regulations in China
- Foreign Investment, Merger and Acquisition in China
- Chinese Intellectual Property Law
- Chinese Civil Procedure & Arbitration Law
- Chinese Banking Law and Capital Markets
- Chinese Insolvency Law and Corporate Reorganizations
- Chinese Labor Law and Social Security
All students who enroll on the online LLM program are able to take an internship at a top 5 Chinese Law firm.
LLM (Masters of Law)
The online LLM is the official online LLM awarded by Beijing Foreign Studies University, the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Justice of the People’s Republic of China.
Students are required to complete all the required work and complete an online defense of their dissertation in order to be awarded the LLM.
Fee: $20,000 USD
Start date: The start date is September each year. The application deadline is June 10th, but students may be able to admitted after this deadline.
Students are required to visit Beijing in September at the start of the year to officially enroll at the University. Students will meet fellow students, the teaching faculty, and participate in information sessions about the program. Students will also have the opportunity to partake in a variety of trips in Beijing as paid for by the school.
Wondering what classes are like at BFSU?
Sign-up to get more information about our program and instant access to 11 different lectures on our website.
Students should download the application form and send the required documents on the online application form . Students must also pay an application fee with their application.
Students can do this on our website http://www.bfsulaw.com