Cairn University’s online MBA program is designed for working professionals who wish to bring an innovative perspective and an entrepreneurial mindset to the workplace. Unique program customization allows you to concentrate on a specific study of business that best suits your career goals and professional aspirations.
AT A GLANCE
- Program Credits: 42
- Standard Completion Time: 20 mos.
Customize your degree by choosing courses in the following concentrations:
- organizational development
- organizational culture
- non-profit management
- human resources
- strategic planning and management (on-campus time required)
- others, as arranged
Take one or two courses at a time with modular scheduling
Receive credit for previous experience and coursework:
- At the discretion of the program advisor, three to six credits for prior learning (CPL) can be awarded for students with an extensive background in areas addressed by specific courses.
- Advance standing may be granted for Bible or theology credits earned at an accredited Bible college, Christian liberal arts college or university, or seminary. Credits will be granted on a course by course basis.
About the School
In a world full of online program options, it can be difficult to know which college or university is just right for you. Some schools hang their hats on their rock bottom tuition rate; others market ... Read More