- Our graduates' work and intern in some of the best tourism and hospitality companies worldwide
- Get to know the real tourism and hospitality management world
- Learning by doing methodology – get the skills as you participate in real tourism and hospitality management projects
The Online Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management program offers advanced insights into the tourism industry and provides students with the opportunity to develop their knowledge and interests within the field of hospitality management.
The Online Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management incorporates comprehensive perspectives on tourism by addressing numerous sectors within the industry, from global tourism companies and sustainable tourism to the marketing of destinations and emerging concerns in international tourism and hospitality. In Barcelona, one of Europe’s main touristic centers, students will learn from and network with local industry leaders from famous hotel chains and companies like W Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Booking.com and participate in large-scale events like The International Tourism Trade Fair.
Students earning their Online Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management gain the practical knowledge to step into the industry prepared to tackle the current challenges facing industry professionals today.
The Online Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management officially collaborates with FITUR – The International Tourism Trade Fair, one of the first tourism fairs in the world and a global meeting point for tourism professionals from all over the world.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Year
- Location – Online
- Technology and innovation-driven education
- Faculty with Industry Experience
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale
- Career Opportunities at Top Tourism and Hospitality Companies
- Holistic digital experience supported by Microsoft and flexibility
Why GBSB Global?
- The only business school in Spain with international accreditation from ASIC
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as one of the best business schools in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a leader in global education by Newsweek Magazine
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
- Official member of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
- Global Diversity | Faculty from 20+ countries
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions
About the School
For future business leaders to succeed in this world of extraordinary challenges it will require new kinds of management skills and capabilities. At GBSB Global Business School we are committed to pro ... Read More