The Master in Marketing, Marketing, and Online Revenue Management integrates the most innovative knowledge of online marketing, e-commerce, and tourism marketing. This Master has been designed to be able to direct the hotel establishments and to assume the position of Ecommerce Director and Director of Revenue Management, highly sought after in this highly competitive sector.
Ostelea is the only school that trains its students with the tools they use in most companies. The subjects have a totally practical approach.
The classes are taught in Online methodology in real-time.
Reasons to take the Master
- Ostelea, a school specialized in revenue: The only program in Spain that combines the position of Ecommerce Director + Director of Revenue Management
- Tourism sector: pioneer in revenue: Revenue is a field of marketing that emerged in the Tourism sector, and today is a reference for other sectors. In addition, it is a key factor in the income statement of any company
- Networking and entrepreneurship: The students of the master can participate in the Afterwork cycle, an activity that connects them with the business world through meetings with entrepreneurs.
The Master will give you the following benefits
Development of personal and management skills
- They are necessary to advance in the different labor levels. The managerial skills will allow the student to face decisive moments in his career. In managerial positions, it is necessary to know how to manage: people, teams, emotions, conflicts, negotiations.
- From a personal point of view, students must learn to create their own personal brand, manage their own network of contacts, write a good curriculum, and respond appropriately to job interviews, among others.
Knowledge in online and offline marketing
- It is necessary to know both online marketing and offline marketing. Therefore, all the casuistry, tools, and analytics of online marketing for hotels are explained in detail. Like content managers, SEO, SEM, email marketing, analytics, online reputation, social networks, or blogs, among others.
- We also work with offline marketing since it is essential to know how to carry out a marketing plan, customer segmentation, competitive analysis, use a CRM and work with press offices or public relations and advertising agencies.
- In the hotel marketing courses, they are divided into 3 areas. Special attention is paid to the sales strategy, campaign planning, and sales team management. In the subject of hotel marketing work with different types of intermediaries, recruitment, assistance to fairs, creation of tour packages.
- Finally, hotel finances are studied from a practical point of view and should allow the student to understand a profit and loss account, be able to carry out the budget of his department as well as read the balance sheet, costs for sales, or deviations of results.
E-commerce and revenue management
- The e-commerce is the great axis of hotel marketing, so it works carefully in all its aspects.
- Planning, tools, technologies for direct sales, technologies for distribution, databases, payment systems, mobile devices, metrics, and web analytics.
- And the second subject is revenue management where the pricing, forecasting, customer segmentation as well as pricing, overbooking, upselling, and other tactics are worked on.
The Master in tourism marketing and revenue management Online of Ostelea is classified into 5 modules:
- Market Structure, International Hotel Marketing, and Strategic Management
- Finance of the Hotel Sector, Finance for Marketing and Commercial
- Tourist Marketing, Offline, and Online
- Ecommerce and Online Distribution. Revenue Management and Hotel Pricing
- Master's Thesis
The admission process ensures the candidate's suitability and, as a result, all of the participants can make the very most of this learning experience.
To begin the admission process, candidates must complete the information request form.
After that, Ostelea gets in contact with the candidate to schedule an interview, to which they must bring the following documentation:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- 3 years' professional experience
After completing the interview, the Admissions Committee analyses the applications case by case and notifies the candidate of its decision and informs them of their admission status.
The participant who successfully completes the program will obtain a triple title:
- Master in tourism marketing and revenue management, by the University of Lleida (Institutional)
- Master in tourism marketing and revenue management, by Ostelea School of Tourism & Hospitality (Institutional)
- Master in tourism marketing and revenue management, by EAE Business School (Institutional)
In order to obtain the degrees that EAE and the University grant, it is necessary to comply with the requirements requested by said institutions.
About the School
Somos un centro universitario internacional especializado en la formación de líderes, directivos y técnicos especializados en la industria del Hospitality