The Master in Marketing, Marketing and Revenue Management Online integrates the most innovative knowledge of online marketing, e-commerce and tourism marketing. This Master has been designed to be able to direct hotel establishments and to assume the position of Director of Ecommerce and Director of Revenue Management, highly requested in this highly competitive sector.
Ostelea is the only school that trains its students with the tools they use in most companies. The subjects have a totally practical approach.
The classes are taught in Online methodology in real time.
fauxels / pexels
Why study the Online Master in Marketing, tourism marketing and hotel revenue management
- The Revenue Management course is taught through a simulation with a Business Game system. For the student to practice directing the business of a hotel and working with their classmates in situations identical to those that occur in a real establishment.
Fully professionalizing and practical vision
- The program is oriented to the acquisition of eminently applied skills, through the deepening of tools and situations raised by teachers from the sector with the support of real cases.
Online classes in real time
- The Online program will allow students to combine work and family with their classes. All the subjects of the program have online teaching in real time or deferred, according to the needs of the student.
The Master in Marketing, tourism marketing and hotel revenue management will allow you
- Development of personal and managerial skills
They are necessary to advance at different job levels. Management skills will allow the student to face decisive moments in his career. In management positions it is necessary to know how to manage: people, teams, emotions, conflicts, negotiations.
From a personal point of view, the student must learn to create their own personal brand, manage their own network of contacts, write a good CV and respond appropriately to job interviews, among others.
- Knowledge of online and offline marketing
It is necessary to know both online and offline marketing. Therefore all casuistics, tools and analytics of online marketing for hotels are explained in detail. Like content managers, SEO, SEM, email marketing, analytics, online reputation, social networks or blogs, among others.
Offline marketing is also worked as it is essential to know how to make a marketing plan, customer segmentations, competitor analysis, use a CRM and work with press offices or with advertising and public relations agencies
In hotel marketing subjects they are divided into 3 areas. Particular attention is paid to sales strategy, campaign planning and sales team management. The hotel marketing course works with different types of intermediaries, contracting, attending fairs, creating tour packages.
Finally, hotel finances are studied from a practical point of view and must allow the student to understand an income statement, to be able to make the budget of his department as well as to read the balance sheet, cost of sales or deviations of results.
- E-commerce and revenue management
Ecommerce is the main axis of hotel marketing, which is why it works carefully in all its aspects.
Planning, tools, technologies for direct sales, distribution technologies, databases, payment systems, mobile devices, metrics and web analytics.
And the second subject is revenue management where pricing, forecasting, customer segmentation as well as pricing, overbooking, upselling tactics, among others are worked on.
Ostelea's Master in Marketing, Marketing and Revenue Management Online is classified into 6 modules:
- Market Structure, International Hotel Marketing and Strategic Management
- Finance of the Hotel Sector, Finance for Marketing and Commercial
- Tourist Marketing, Offline and Online
- Management Skills and Personal Skills
- Ecommerce and Online Distribution. Revenue Manament and Hotel Pricing
- Master's thesis
The Master in Marketing, Marketing and Tourist Revenue Management Online , is led by Tomeu Pons . He is currently CEO of Conica Hospitality Group. In the past, he was Country Manager for Pricematch at Booking.com, Development Director at various tourism technology companies and Marketing Director at Sercotel Hoteles and Hotusa.
The admission process guarantees the suitability of the candidates, in this way all the participants will be able to take full advantage of this learning experience.
To start the admission process it is necessary to fill in the information request. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview to which the following documentation must be submitted:
- University degree
- The Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
After finishing the interview, the Admissions Committee will analyze case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to inform him of the status of his admission.
The participant who successfully completes the program on the Online campus will obtain a triple degree :
- Executive Master in Marketing, Marketing and Tourist Revenue Management, from the University of Lleida (own)
- Executive Master in Marketing, Marketing and Tourist Revenue Management, by Ostelea (own)
- Executive Master in Marketing, Marketing and Tourist Revenue Management, by EAE Business School (own)
In order to obtain the degrees that EAE and the University grant, it is necessary to comply with the requirements requested by said institutions.
Ostelea offers candidates scholarships that consist of financial aid with the objective of supporting our students.
Each application will be studied independently, it will be granted during the admission process and it will be communicated personally by the Admissions Committee before the formalization of the registration.
Scholarships representing 100% of the total enrollment fee will not be awarded in any case.
The economic aid will be offered in the following cases:
- Advance reservation of place.
- Adequacy of the profile to the requirements of each program.
- Former students of the school. In this case, a 25% discount will be applied to the enrollment.
About the School
Somos un centro universitario internacional especializado en la formación de líderes, directivos y técnicos especializados en la industria del Hospitality