The Master in Operations Management & Logistics seeks to provide skills and competencies to people who want to successfully respond to the new challenges we face today in our society. A new operational approach is required for an environment that is characterized by a structural change in every way. The management of Operations and Logistics require any professional to develop their skills and competences as a manager in the Operations and Supply Chain (SCM), and this is precisely the goal of this master.
Our teachers are a group of executives and managers with great careers in the business world. Our model is based on what businesses need today. Not on old patterns that no longer fit in our current business system.
The methodology of the Online Master in Operations Management & Logistics is based on active participation of students through our online Campus in many activities, such as analysis and resolution of real business experiences and case studies.
Therefore our methodology is based on “learning by doing”, relying on software tools and Simulation Systems Business.
Furthermore, the master requires a combination of individual and team work, analyzing and resolving different activities, real business experiences, case studies, business simulations, forums, discussions, etc. Not to mention the final Project of the master, which is the backbone of this Master.
The target of this program are professionals, managers, students, and everyone who wants to acquire a new vision and dimension of the today operations and logistics. People who need to consolidate and develop an innovative mindset for the management and leadership of the area of Operations.
Our Teaching staff are not just academics but businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals and executives who are at top positions in different businesses and sectors. They focus on innovating in their companies, defining profitable and successful business models that add value to their employees and society.
Professional Career Opportunities
Some of the career options you can choose from, among others, are:
- Director of Operations
- Senior Operations Consultant
- Director of Logistics
- Responsible of the Supply Chain
- Responsible of the Distribution Center
- Responsible of the warehouse
Therefore, this Master will prepare you to:
- Identify, design, plan and control business processes based on the added value for the customer and operating highly competitive systems in the production of goods and services.
- Create and manage work teams that create added value for the customer and the organization.
- Implement continuous improvement processes to ensure the continued competitiveness of your area of responsibility.
- Introduce radical changes involving profound enhancement in competitiveness of your company.
- Dealing with greater chances of success at solving the problems of the company, in the field of Operations Management.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 17, 2017