- Modality: Online
- Degree: University degree from UCAM –Universidad Católica de Murcia, Spain.
- Credits: 60 ECTS (European Credit and Transfer Accumulation System)
- Duration: 9 months
- Price: Consult. SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE Discounts
Live an exceptional experience
This Online Master in NeuroMarketing is unique for its methodology and original content so you can live an exceptional experience .
- Personal closeness and permanent connection of tutors and teachers to support and guide you in your learning path.
- Motivational, due to the amenity, updating and continuous revitalization.
- Practicality, therefore you can immediately apply what you have learned.
- Content level and excellent teachers to ensure the quality of your learning.
- You study at your own pace, therefore you will have total flexibility of schedules and place.
What is NeuroMarketing?
Neuromarketing is a qualitative leap that greatly enriches traditional marketing thanks to the advance of Neuroscience (science that studies the biology of the brain, our behaviors, emotions and reactions).
This discipline explains, from the depths of the functioning of the brain of consumers, their attitudes, emotions, preferences, impulses and behaviors to apply them in marketing, which is especially relevant for decision-making regarding communication.
Finally, this Online Master in Neuromarketing provides the essential tools for updating the professional satisfying a growing and accelerated demand .
Business Marketing areas, Advertising and marketing agencies, Consultants, Neuromarketing Laboratories, Community Manager, Communication, Advertising design.
In general, it fits perfectly for everyone who wants to take a step to a higher level of marketing.
Module 1: Neurosciences applied to Marketing: Neuromarketing and Neuroeconomics
- Neuroscience, Marketing, Neuroeconomics
- Neurosciences Concept, origin and generalities.
- Marketing as a strategy
- Concept and bases
- Scientific basis Origin
- Ethics and Neuromarketing
- Neuroeconomics Theoretical bases from the perspective a. of neuroeconomics
- Origin and experiments
Module 2: Neuromarketing and neurophysiology scientific base
- The brain and the neuron
- Structure. Neurons and neural networks
- Channels and neurotransmitters
- The Central Nervous System
- Parts and tissues.
- Sensitivity and receivers
- The Peripheral Nervous System
- Spinal nerves and cranial nerves.
- Motor system
- The senses: Vision, Smell, Ear, Taste, Touch
Module 3: Consumer Behavior and Psychology
- Needs, desires, motivation and demand
- Decision making. Influencing factors
- Information processing
- Maslow's Pyramid
- The reptilian system
- The limbic system
- Determination of behavior from the neurophysiological perspective
- Correlation "mind-thought idea-behavior-action"
- Jaime Romano Micha Neuropyramid
- Behavioral economics Contributions of neuroeconomics to the typification of consumer behavior
Module 4: Neuromarketing Techniques and Studies
- The experimental scientific method and the keys to conduct a Neuromarketing study
- Neurological and psychophysiological techniques:
- Eye Tracking (ET)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Functional Magnetic Resonance (fMRI)
- Evoked Potentials (PES)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Galvanic response
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Steady-state topography
- Implicit Association Test
- Indicators to analyze, sampling and analysis and interpretation of results
- Correlation between neuromarketing techniques and practical applications in marketing strategy
Module 5: The Neuromarketing Mix: product, price, distribution, and communication
- Neuromarketing applied to product conceptualization and design
- Product / service concept
- Supply / demand alignment
- Neuromarketing applied to price policies. Price / value conceptualization
- Neuromarketing applied to distribution. Channel Integration
- Neuromarketing applied to brand management. Branded Content, Brand Experience and Brand Management
- Neurocommunication: Promotion and advertising on and off line
- Neurorelational communication
- Promotional strategies
- Advertising strategies
- Web Neurodesign
Module 6: Future and New Trends
- Neurosciences and Quantum Physics
- Emerging applications (Neurococina, Neuroturismo, Neuromúsica, Neuroarchitecture, neuroeducation)
Check details, price, scholarships and discounts by filling out the form on the page Thank you!
About the School
La Escuela Superior de Comunicación y Marketing de Granada, ESCO es un centro asociado a la Universidad de Gales (Reino Unido) que imparte enseñanzas universitarias de grado con titulación oficial eur ... Read More