Starting date: each year, in March and October.
The Online Master in Marketing & Communications at the Rome Business School is an ideal choice for the professional looking for a world-class degree programme in these subjects, to start or consolidate a successful career in an international environment.
The quality of the teaching, international internships in USA, Dubai or Europe and the career and networking services on offer all contribute to making this programme the perfect fit for those who seek to excel in the job market and in global business.
The Online Master in Marketing & Communications is designed for all those who are seeking their first exposure to the world of marketing and communications or, for all those who are already working in this environment but are seeking to expand their knowledge of their own field, all within a structured environment. Students interested in taking part of this Master’s Degree are typical:
- graduates with or without previous experience in marketing and communication
- marketing professionals
- communication professionals
- professionals operating in environments other than marketing and communication who wish to acquire a deeper knowledge or start working in this field
- entrepreneurs who are seeking to build foundations in marketing communication knowledge.
- Introduction to Marketing
- Company and Marketing Strategy
- Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers
- Designing a Customer-Driven Marketing Mix
- Communication and Promotion
- Online Marketing
- Competing on an international scale
Structure (1 year)
- Six months of lectures
- Six months dedicated to international internships and project work
- Visits at international companies and organisations
- Guaranteed Internship in USA, Dubai or Europe
- Integrative cultural programme
- Seminars and events
Learning options and Tuition Fees
The Rome Business School offers numerous didactic formulas, to allow you to take advantage of the Online Master in Marketing & Communications in the most suitable way for your needs.
- Executive Formula (on-campus or online): € 5.500
- Professional Formula (online): € 3.500
Rome Business School Distance Learning with LIVE lectures
Training effectiveness, care, and economy
The Rome Business School courses are available also in distance learning formula. The School not only provides teaching materials but also includes live online lessons opportunity and the continuous assistance of a personal tutor. This didactic option ensures thus big training effectiveness, is economically advantageous and allows you big flexibility in studying.
Rome Business School Online Master in Marketing & Communications is designed to provide you with the maximum support and success in learning, also if you do not physically attend the on-campus lectures.
Live online lessons You will be able to follow lessons by professors and experts from the comfort of your home or wherever you are, with the same training effectiveness of the on-campus course. The Rome Business School uses a cutting-edge online platform for distance-learning courses, allowing you to:
- Follow lessons with full audio and video;
- Participate using real-time audio and video with the instructor and classmates;
- Collaborate and share documents.
What do you need? To get the most out of our lessons, here’s all you’ll need:
• A computer or wireless device with an Internet connection;
• An audio connection – either through your computer or phone;
• A webcam (optional).
Excellent teaching materials We will provide you with all of the learning materials from the on-campus program (books, tablet computer, lecture texts, etc); you will be able to study and practice from the comfort of your own home, on your own time.
Availability of a Personal Tutor Besides the wealth of learning materials, you will also benefit from the support of a Rome Business School tutor. The tutor will follow you through the course, helping you to achieve success.
Career service Participants in the distance learning Master’s course are entitled to the same professional opportunities as those in the on-campus course: – International paid internships with leading businesses and organizations in over 113 countries; – Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and headhunters of the Rome Business School’s international network; – Free review of your CV; – Support in managing your job interviews;
Learning tests For each of the learning modules, you will take contextualized writing tests to keep track of your progress.
A forum dedicated to sharing experiences between students Through our dedicated online forum, you will be able to talk with and share experiences and ideas with other distance-learning students.
Equal qualifications and certification as the on-campus course The distance-learning Master program entitles you to the same qualifications and career service assistance as the on-campus program.
Possibility to add classroom lectures If you want, you can also add to your distance learning, some on-campus lectures, in agreement with our secretary office, with extremely advantageous conditions.