This Master qualifies the student as a specialist in the activities of Supply Chain Management , as opposed to the individualized analysis of quantitative techniques or operational analytical models of the different elements that make up the supply chain.
Double Degree Summa University
Thanks to the agreement between the European Graduate Institute and Summa University, you can study your graduate degree by obtaining an American Dual Degree with this program. The recognition and merit of both institutions offer a prestigious formation at an international level .
Why choose this Master?
With this postgraduate you will obtain the necessary skills to lead the transformation of traditional business models generating new markets.
- Because we train future transformational leaders who will make changes in organizations, in harmony with global macro trends.
- Because you will demonstrate your strategic and managerial vision of the Supply Chain Management and that allows you to obtain the international certification CSCM® , Certified Supply Chain Manager, by ISCEA.
- Because you will know the changes needed by industrial, commercial and service companies to face the challenges that arise from the start of the fourth industrial revolution (companies 4.0).
- Because you will know the new global challenges of the Supply Chain and the most important international markets.
- Global Supply Chain Management (4 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of International Trade (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Procurement Management: Purchases and Suppliers (4 ECTS)
- Quantitative Modeling for Making Supply Chain Decisions (4 ECTS)
- Production of Sustainable Goods and Memorable Service Experiences (4 ECTS)
- Planning, Control and Management of Inventories (4 ECTS)
- Applied Information Technologies (4 ECTS)
- Management of Distribution and Network Design (4 ECTS)
- Demand Driven Operations
- Logistics Applied to International Trade (4 ECTS)
- Leadership of Highly Efficient Teams (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Planning and Financial Management in Supply Chain (4 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan (4 ECTS)
- End of Program Project: Preparation of the CSCM® Certification - Certified Supply Chain Manager and ISO 28000 Internal Auditor Certificate (8 ECTS).
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"Actually, the passage through the IEP has been a wonderful experience, the quality of the study material as well as the teachers is great, the methodology allows us to appropriately appropriate knowledge and very soon the initial barrier of online study, feedback and Participation in the forums is very good and the business cases studied help to focus the theoretical concepts.In general I recommend 100% study in the IEP. " Miguel Ángel Marmolejo
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 65% of the cost of tuition . In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
About the School
Based in Spain, the Instituto Europeo de Posgrado is a Business School that offers a wide range of Online MBA and Masters designed to meet the requirements of its students. Over 1 million hours of cla ... Read More