- Official duration: 1 academic year (60 ETCS)
- Entry requirements: Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent)
- Award: Online Degree
- Fee: 3300€ and Registration fee 50€ (Payment in 3 installments.)
- Start date: English version: 15 June 2020, 21 September 2020. Spanish version: 20 February 2020, 20 April 2020, 22 June 2020, 21 September 2020.
- Master module: The three modules (Business Innovation, Public Sector Innovation, and Social Innovation) can be taken as Postgraduate expert courses.
This Master in Innovation Economics, Management and Technology is designed for managers and professionals looking for the latest advances in innovation and technology to lead digital and organizational transformations in their business or entities.
The university aims with this master programme to offer high-quality education on innovation economics, management and technology, in order to strengthen capabilities and abilities to help managers and professionals in leading digital changes in their organizations which face challenges of the new socio-economic problems, globalization, and the ongoing digital revolution.
The Master in Innovation Economics, Management and Technology has three modules: Business innovation, Public Sector innovation, and Social Innovation. The courses covered in the Master program are:
- Economics and management of innovation and knowledge.
- New business models and innovation in managing intangible assets.
- Service innovation, open innovation, servitization, and user experience.
- Artificial intelligence, big data, and applications for industry 4.0.
- Innovation funding, intellectual property rights, and taxation.
Public Sector Innovation
- Public sector innovation, open government, and citizen participation.
- Innovation and digital transformation to improve public administrations.
- Artificial intelligence for organizations, and the public sector.
- Innovation in public services: Health, education, and innovative public procurement.
- Impact evaluation of public policies.
- Social economy, social innovation, and value co-creation.
- Eco-innovation and social innovation for sustainability.
- Social innovation management in the third sector, and in the public services.
- Emerging technologies and innovation for the third sector.
- Social entrepreneurship and social innovation in businesses, and Social Corporate Responsibility (SCR)
About the School
The University of Alcala (UAH) is a state-funded university with a commitment to teaching and research excellence, which it delivers by adapting its training provision to social change and social dema ... Read More