This Master program in Innovation Economics, Management and Technology is for managers and professionals looking for the latest advances in innovation and technology for leading a digital and organizational transformation in their business or entities.
The objective of this master programme is to offer high-quality education on innovation economics, management and technology, in order to strengthen capabilities and abilities for helping managers and professionals to lead digital change for their organizations and face challenges of new socio-economic problems, globalization and the ongoing digital revolution.
- Official duration: 1 academic year (60 ETCS)
- Mode of attendance: Online
- Master module: The three modules (Business Innovation, Public innovation, Social innovation) can be taken separately as a Postgraduate Diploma course (15 ETCS per module)
- Entry requirements: Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Award: Online Master degree
- Fee: 5.400€ (Payment in installments available)
- Start dates: 15 October 2019, 13 January 2020 and 13 April 2020
- Optional activity: The University offers a one-week on-site training per module in Alcala.
The Master in Innovation Economics, Management and Technology are grouped around the three main innovation areas: Business innovation, Public innovation and Social Innovation. The subjects covered in the Master program are:
- Economics and management of innovation and knowledge.
- New business models and innovation in managing intangible assets.
- Service innovation, open innovation, servitization, and user experience.
- Artificial intelligence, big data, and applications for industry 4.0.
- Innovation funding, intellectual property rights, and taxation.
- Public sector innovation, open government, and citizen participation.
- Innovation and digital transformation to improve public administrations.
- Artificial intelligence for organizations, and the public sector.
- Innovation in public services: Health, education, and innovative public procurement.
- Impact evaluation of public policies.
- Social economy, social innovation, and value co-creation.
- Eco-innovation and social innovation for sustainability.
- Social innovation management in the third sector, and in the public services.
- Emerging technologies and innovation for the third sector.
- Social entrepreneurship and social innovation in businesses, and Social Corporate Responsibility (SCR)
- Knowledge to design and to implement innovative business strategies.
- Skills for managing innovation, knowledge, and intangible assets.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques for Big data and Industry 4.0.
- Skills to create user and service experience.
- Capabilities to improve the financial, legal, and taxation issues of innovation.
- Abilities to create open innovation, social innovation, and citizen participation.
- Capabilities to foster a culture of innovation within organizations.
After graduation you will be ready for a successful career as/in:
- Innovation & technological change managers
- Innovation & technology consultants
- CEO of a start-up or an entrepreneur
- Heads of the R&D departments
- A career in international organizations
- Professional career changes among the business, public, and third sector jobs.