Why choose this program?
Because you will learn a comprehensive and complete coaching method of tactical preference which will allow you to know all the structures of high-performance soccer in-depth.
In the Master, you will learn the fundamentals of structured training and their relationship with the Individual Fundamentals per Demarcation (IFD) and you will discover how to coach a team from complex thinking, relating it with the Universal Collective Fundamentals and the Line Collective Fundamentals.
In addition, you will put your learning outcomes into practice, both in the playing field and performing live analysis, and you’ll be able to customize them in your final thesis by creating your own game model.
Ultimately, this Master will teach you how to understand soccer as a field of study with tactical, technical, physical, and psychological implications.
- Dedication: 10 hours per week (8 months)
- Next edition: February 15th, 2021
- Certification: Online Master in High-Performance Football
What will you learn?
- To plan, evaluate, and develop training programs taking the different structures of professional soccer into consideration.
- To select and apply the most adequate strategies, methods, techniques, and technologies for the improvement of training processes in high-performance soccer.
- To analyze and optimize the players’ abilities and skills in the high-performance stage.
- To understand, advise, and manage the individual and group dynamics in competitive soccer teams.
- To receive anatomical, physiological, and physiopathological knowledge in relation to the physical preparation of the human body for high-performance soccer.
- To know and interpret the fundamentals and manifestations of human psychological development through soccer.
- To know, predict, evaluate, and connect the historical, psychological, social, and cultural factors that favor or hinder the dynamics in a professional soccer team.
- To transmit values and attitudes which favor the practice of high-performance soccer in a healthy way, as well as to communicate effectively.
How will you learn?
- Gamification. Through game mechanics that will present you with rigorous and practical information in an attractive and motivating way, as well as interactive and professional.
- Live Classes. Through virtual classes with MBP teachers, where you can share your experiences with other classmates.
- Overcoming. Overcoming ambitious challenges in which you will have to use technological tools to develop skills as a coach while you learn all the key ideas of each position.
- Tutor. Each student will have an assigned MBP teacher who will be in charge of monitoring them during the Master through individual sessions.
- Recorded Webinars. Through short recorded webinars, which you can view at your own pace and from wherever you want.
- Barcelona. At the end of the program, students have the option of traveling to Barcelona to live a unique experience: face-to-face sessions, meeting with teachers, getting to know our city.
- Online. Autonomously from home, deciding week by week at what time to access the course according to your availability, and working as a team with other coaches, but also competing for rewards.
- Module 1: Football Studies. We will start with an introduction about the study of soccer: from its meaning for MBP to the way of taking part in all the areas around it. Next, we’ll get into the metagame and how to grow the influence circle.
- Module 2: The Player. We’ll identify what aspects include in the player’s training, we’ll dive into the world of individual tactics and we’ll know the optimal solutions to specific situations that every specific demarcation must face: the Individual Fundamentals per Demarcation (IFD)
- Module 3: Football as a Team Game. We’ll dive into the existence of societies in soccer, from game constellations to how to train motor assertive communication. Next, we’ll address collective tactics and theories applicable to the team as a complex whole. In this module, you’ll learn about Line Collective Fundamentals and Universal Collective Fundamentals too.
- Module 4: Methodology. We’ll know about the patented MBP methodology in-depth, we’ll argue why it is worth it to have your own coaching method and we’ll learn about the different didactic strategies and types of exercises to use during training sessions.
- Module 5: Scouting. We’ll study video-analysis technology and we’ll work on the analysis of both players and matches.
- Module 6: Game Model. We’ll delve into the concept of the game model through a real case and we’ll talk about how to build, and defend, your own.
- Module 7: Other Activities. We’ll watch and analyze professional matches, including FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol, we’ll go to live training sessions and you’ll be able to obtain the LongoMatch Professional Certification.
- Final Thesis. Before finishing, the coach will have to present his own game model.
"The Master has fulfilled all my expectations. I am very grateful for the experience, for the treatment, but above all for the teaching." Jaime Lozano, U23 Mexican Selection
"The Master exceeded my expectations, it was a fantastic experience. Everything I have learned will be of great help to me in my professional future." Julio César, Real Madrid
About the School
MBP School of Coaches’ mission is to “optimize the tactical level of the coaches to their maximum exponent” thanks to the patented MBP Method that is being used by professional coaches and players in ... Read More