Starting date: each year, in March and October.
Nowadays Human resources represent a crucial factor for companies and non-profit organizations in order to gain a competitive advantage. The individual’s competencies, motivations, innovation capabilities and overall professional performance quality determine an organization’s success. From such a perspective, companies and institutions must equip themselves with experts capable of both fully understanding the central role of the individual and of overseeing the related managerial processes, such as selection, hiring, training, communication, development, and compensation.
Structure (1 year)
- Six months of lectures
- Six months dedicated to international internships and project work
- Visits at international companies and organisations
- Internships in USA, Dubai or Europe
- Integrative cultural programme
- Seminars and events
- undergraduates or graduates
- professionals who operate in contexts other than human resources
- entrepreneurs who wish to acquire an advanced education in human resources management.
Part 1 – General Management
- The company and the competitive environment
- Business strategy
- Project management
- Marketing management fundamentals
- Finance and business planning
Part 2 – Professionalising teachings
- Strategic management of human resources: approaches, trends, and tools
- Job analysis and strategic planning of human resources
- Selection, hiring, and retention
- Development: coaching, counseling, mentoring
- Career plan and career development
- Performance management and evaluation
- Global Compensation
- Organisational theories and development
- Industrial relations and collective bargaining
- Workplace health and safety
- International management of human resources
Part 3 – Themed Focuses
- Work psychology
- Organisational Behaviour
- Leadership and team management
Part 4 – Study and research seminars
- Workforce diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity employment
- Internal communication
- Change management
- Human resources metrics
Part 5 – Special Contents
- The technical/professional teaching is enriched by:
- Company tours, to get to know managerial systems and players from the inside
- Artistic-cultural programmes, aimed at stimulating creativity, innovation capability, and complex system understanding
- Training in interdisciplinary competencies, such as:
- Business English
- Interpersonal communication techniques and PNL
- Public speaking
Learning Options and Tuition Fees
The Rome Business School offers numerous didactic formulas, to allow you to take advantage of the Master in International Human Resources Management in the most suitable way for your needs.
- Full-Time Formula (on-campus): € 12.000
- Executive Formula (on-campus or online): € 5.500
- Professional Formula (online): € 3.500
Rome Business School Distance Learning with LIVE lectures
Training effectiveness, care, and economyThe Rome Business School courses are available also in distance learning formula. The School not only provides teaching materials but also includes live online lessons opportunity and the continuous assistance of a personal tutor. This didactic option ensures thus a big training effectiveness, is economically advantageous and allows you a big flexibility in studying. Rome Business School distance learning programs are designed to provide you the maximum support and success in learning, also if you do not physically attend the on-campus lectures. Live online lessons You will be able to follow lessons by professors and experts from the comfort of your home or wherever you are, with the same training effectiveness of the on-campus course. The Rome Business School uses a cutting-edge online platform for distance-learning courses, allowing you to:
- Follow lessons with full audio and video;
- Participate using real-time audio and video with the instructor and classmates;
- Collaborate and share documents.
What do you need? To get the most out of our lessons, here’s all you’ll need:
• A computer or wireless device with an Internet connection;
• An audio connection – either through your computer or phone;
• A webcam (optional).
Excellent teaching materials We will provide you with all of the learning materials from the on-campus program (books, tablet computer, lecture texts, etc); you will be able to study and practice from the comfort of your own home, on your own time.
Availability of a Personal Tutor Besides the wealth of learning materials, you will also benefit from the support of a Rome Business School tutor. The tutor will follow you through the course, helping you to achieve success.
Career service Participants in the distance learning Master’s course are entitled to the same professional opportunities as those in the on-campus course: – International paid internships with leading businesses and organizations in over 130 countries; – Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and headhunters of the Rome Business School’s international network; – Free review of your CV; – Support in managing your job interviews;
Learning tests For each of the learning modules, you will take contextualized writing tests to keep track of your progress.
A forum dedicated to sharing experiences among students Through our dedicated online forum, you will be able to talk with and share experiences and ideas with other distance-learning students.
Equal qualifications and certification as the on-campus course The distance-learning Master program entitles you to the same qualifications and career service assistance as the on-campus program.
Possibility to add classroom lectures If you want, you can also add to your distance learning, some on-campus lectures, in agreement with our secretary office, with extremely advantageous conditions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 10, 2018