Online Master's Degree taught in Spanish
Objectives of the Master
The Online Master in Graphic Design and Digital Environments trains professionals in the graphic design sector and digital environments with a high degree of specialization.
With an eminently practical approach, based on theoretical principles and analysis of real examples, the final objective of the master's degree is that students who complete it become professionals capable of directing and managing graphic projects, having the ability to supervise projects from a global perspective and defend and communicate the work done before the final client.
- Assimilate the computer tools of graphic design.
- Master the necessary resources to create a solid and effective graphic design.
- Create communication pieces from the reflection and analysis of the message to be transmitted.
- Increase the creative and resolutive capacity through the execution of practical projects.
- Analyze and verify the viability of the projects.
This Master is aimed at people who meet the following profile:
- Graduates or Higher Graduates in Design
- Graduates or Graduates in Communication and Advertising
- Graduates or Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Graduates or Graduates in Audiovisual Communication
- Graduates or Graduates in Journalism
- Graduates or Graduates in Advertising and Public Relations
In those cases in which the student has not yet completed these studies or does not have training related to the aforementioned areas, the school's management, together with the direction of the master's degree, will study the application for admission.
Upon passing the evaluation of the program, the double degree is granted: Own Title of LABASAD - Barcelona School of Arts and Design - and Own Title of Seeway, superior school of design, which will accredit them as professionals in the specialty studied.
Program taught in: