The hotel and restaurant sector has become one of the engines of the world economy, not only for the volume of business it generates but for its added value. It carries a high degree of specialization, which begins with knowledge of the bases, tradition and values of gastronomy combined with new management tools in all areas. The high competitiveness of this environment requires the figure of the Director of Food & Beverage or Restoration Director as a key position within the current hospitality industry.
Why study Food & Beverage Management in Ostelea
Training based on real cases
- The greatest differential value of our Master in Food & Beverage is that it is one of the few Masters that focuses on training from the reality that we find ourselves in day to day.
Current themes of the sector
- Within the content of the Master, current subjects are incorporated that respond to the key needs of the sector, such as Management according to the Business Model , New Culinary Trends , Customer Experience as a Business Model , or New Technologies in Restoration .
Innovation vs. Tradition
- In a sector with a long tradition, innovative and necessary methodologies are applied to adapt to current needs.
Expert teaching staff in the sector
- All the professors of this Master are executives from the sector who know reality first hand. With a teaching method appropriate to it.
Practical and professional vision
The content of the program is oriented to the acquisition of eminently practical aptitudes, through the deepening of tools and situations posed by the teaching staff.
The online Master in Food & Beverage Management will allow you to:
- Understand how the F&B sector works
With training based on real cases, the student will learn to manage any situation they may encounter in their professional environment.
- Know the latest trends
Among which stands out the technology applied to the sector, necessary today and which is a differential value in management
- Among which stands out the technology applied to the sector, necessary today and which is a differential value in management
By learning the fundamental tools when undertaking a project: preliminary study, commissioning and development
- People Management
Team management is the biggest challenge that arises for any professional who wants to dedicate themselves to the management of Food & Beverage, and it is essential to have the necessary qualities for it.
The Master in Food & Beverage Management is made up of the following subjects:
- Essence, tradition and values of gastronomy
- Strategic, conceptual and brand value management
- Operational management according to business model
- Financial and economic management
- HR management, talent retention and leadership
- Culinary, operational bases in cuisine and gastronomic trends
- Room service, customer experience and models of success
- Bars and Cocktails Management
- New technologies in restoration
- Creation, development of implementation type project
- Master's thesis
The admission process guarantees the suitability of the candidates, in this way all the participants will be able to take full advantage of this learning experience.
To start the admission process it is necessary to fill in the information request. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview to which the following documentation must be submitted:
- University degree
- The Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
After finishing the interview, the Admissions Committee will analyze case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to inform him of the status of his admission.
The participant who successfully completes the program on the Online campus will obtain the Triple qualification :
- The MBA degree in Hospitality and Tourism from The Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hospitality.
- The MBA degree in Hospitality and Tourism from EAE Business School.
- The MBA degree from the University of Lleida.
Ostelea makes available to the candidates, for the Master in event organization and protocol, scholarships consisting of financial aid with the aim of supporting our students.
Each application will be studied independently, it will be granted during the admission process and it will be communicated personally by the Admissions Committee before the formalization of the registration.
Scholarships representing 100% of the total enrollment fee will not be awarded in any case.
The economic aid will be offered in the following cases:
- Advance reservation of place.
- Adequacy of the profile to the requirements of each program.
- Former students of the school. In this case, a 25% discount will be applied to the enrollment.
About the School
Somos un centro universitario internacional especializado en la formación de líderes, directivos y técnicos especializados en la industria del Hospitality