Top 50 – Global Ranking
Ranked N. 22 in Food and Beverage Management, Worldwide by Eduniversal
One of the best known and more competitive branches of business, the industry of food & beverage plays a crucial role as much in the Italian scenery as in the world. Rome Business School’s Master Online in Food & Beverage Management offers complete training and the ideal skills to start a strong and productive career in this sector; the managerial training and the study of the mechanisms of production, distribution, and demand provided by this program are specifically designed to forge professional profiles able to work effectively and successfully in the business of food & beverage.
This Master is issued under the patronage of:
In addition, being this master also in an online version, you can have quality learning anywhere! We have more than 10 years in online learning education and we are a member of Grupo Planeta de Agostini, the leader in providing programs in online mode, our “distance” courses offer all the contents of classroom learning, in order to use a complete and professionalizing experience.
Rome Business School’s Master Online in Food and Beverage Management offers general management training combined with production chain-specific competencies, to produce specialist professional managers, capable of dealing with the challenges of the food and beverage industry in an international and multicultural context. It starts with a wide overview of the broader management world and then proceeds to analyze all the specific subjects and aspects of Food and Beverage Development and Management, as well as providing an in-depth insight into innovative and responsible leadership, its trends and best practices, as well as how they can be effectively applied to the Gastronomic Industry.
At the end of the course of study, the participants will learn to:
- Identify and develop effective managerial strategies for Food & Beverage industry companies.
- Develop a business plan for Food & Beverage industry companies.
- Utilize the most advanced marketing techniques to promote Food & Beverage industry companies and products.
- Understand the importance of financial management and management control principles to the Food & Beverage industry.
- Understand and utilize project management techniques.
- Understand and critically evaluate the process and supply techniques to the Food & Beverage context.
- Learn and understand the use of new technologies within the Food & Beverage industry companies.
- Understand the Food & Beverage industry start-up ecosystem.
With our help, you can create your career strategy via a journey of self-reflection, exploration, and achievement. This program is designed to help you build a solid path towards a successful career and professional future as well as to find opportunities in line with your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Individual Career Counselling Meeting
- Rome Business School’s Official Career Portal
- Professional Workshops
- Rome Business School’s Talent Focus
About the School
The Rome Business School is a Rome, Italy, based Institute of excellence devoted to managerial training and research, which operates internationally, with alumni hailing from more than 140 countries w ... Read More