This Master's degree enables the student with the necessary knowledge to successfully develop financial advisory and comprehensive asset management. The objective is to exercise advice, management and financial advice to individuals in personal or private banking.
Double degree Summa University
Thanks to the agreement between IEP and Summa University, you can study your graduate degree by obtaining an official Double Degree from the USA with this program. The recognition and merit of both institutions, offer professionals of all sectors, a highly prestigious training in Spain and internationally to acquire the skills and competencies necessary for professional development in different areas of the business environment and the effective performance of responsibilities directives in an organization.
Why choose this Master Online?
- Because the European Graduate Institute is a Level A Protection Partner of the Spanish Association of Accounting and Business Administration (AECA).
- Because you can complete your training with an interactive, dynamic and competitive Business Management Simulator.
- Because you will learn, in an eminently practical way, everything necessary to be a specialist in finance.
- Because you will be accompanied by a first-class teaching staff of recognized prestige and professional trajectory.
- Because you will have access to a series of essential educational resources for your learning: the School of Skills, with certified courses focused on developing you as a 21st century executive; the Library of Abstracts, where you will find more than 400 summaries of the most important books on leadership, entrepreneurship, innovation and communication, among others; Masterclasses in real time with IEP experts who will periodically update your knowledge in various areas; and, the English course: English Discoveries, which will allow you to certify your knowledge of the language up to level C2 or Profiency.
"The study methodology seems to me ideal for people like me, who are working and do not have enough time to have face-to-face classes or to keep pace with work and constant study." On the other hand, the involvement of the staff of the School and the The faculty has been and is being very close to the student, showing at all times a real interest in the teaching of the classes and in the attempt to improve and facilitate the understanding of all concepts on our part. " Lucía Vaquero Otero
- Operational Finance (3 ECTS)
- International Financial System (3 ECTS)
- Financial Accounting for Management (4 ECTS)
- Financial Markets (4 ECTS)
- Financial and Investment Analysis: Business Valuation (4 ECTS)
- Analysis of Costs in Decision Making (4 ECTS)
- Treasury Management (4 ECTS)
- The Budget as a Useful Management Tool (3 ECTS)
- Corporate Finance (3 ECTS)
- Business Financing (3 ECTS)
- Management Instruments (3 ECTS)
- Final Project (12 ECTS)
For each call the following admission process is carried out, based on a selection of students for the limited places offered:
- IEP business advisors will inform the candidate about all issues related to the program as well as the process and conditions of admission (Financing Conditions, Scholarships, etc.).
- The candidate must complete the "admission form", which will be sent to him, and send it to the IEP together with the following documentation: Curriculum Vitae, University Degree
- Once the documentation is received, the candidate will be summoned to a telephone interview to complete the evaluation process.
- The Admissions Committee will study the file and in a period of approximately one week the student will receive his admission certificate, if appropriate, which gives him the place to study the program.
- Once the admission certificate is received, the student must formalize his / her registration.
Study grants / Scholarships
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 65% of the cost of tuition . In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional and economic situation of the candidates. For its adjudication, a rigorous order of application is followed.
There are also special financing conditions, promoted by both Institutions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of postponed payments through comfortable monthly payments adapted to the needs of the students.
Program taught in: