This Master's degree enables the student with the necessary knowledge to successfully develop financial advisory and comprehensive asset management. The objective is to exercise advice, management and financial advice to individuals in personal or private banking.
Double Degree Summa University
Thanks to the agreement between the European Graduate Institute and Summa University, you can study your graduate degree by obtaining an American Dual Degree with this program. The recognition and merit of both institutions offer a prestigious formation at an international level .
Why choose this Master?
- Because the European Graduate Institute is a Level A Protection Partner of the Spanish Association of Accounting and Business Administration (AECA).
- Because you can complete your training with an interactive, dynamic and competitive Business Management Simulator.
- Because you will learn, in an eminently practical way, everything necessary to be a specialist in finance.
- Because you will be accompanied by a first-class teaching staff of recognized prestige and professional trajectory.
- Because you will have access to a series of essential educational resources for your learning: the Skills School, the Library of Abstracts, a real-time Masterclass and an English course.
- Operational Finance (3 ECTS)
- International Financial System (3 ECTS)
- Financial Accounting for Management (4 ECTS)
- Financial Markets (4 ECTS)
- Financial and Investment Analysis: Business Valuation (4 ECTS)
- Analysis of Costs in Decision Making (4 ECTS)
- Treasury Management (4 ECTS)
- The Budget as a Useful Management Tool (3 ECTS)
- Corporate Finance (3 ECTS)
- Business Financing (3 ECTS)
- Management Instruments (3 ECTS)
- Final Project (12 ECTS)
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"The study methodology seems to me ideal for people like me, who are working and do not have enough time to have face-to-face classes or to keep pace with work and constant study." On the other hand, the involvement of the staff of the School and the Teachers have been very close to the student. " Lucía Vaquero Otero
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 65% of the cost of tuition . In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.