Starting date: each year, in March and October.
Training of excellence, paid internships, career service, international networking and many others benefits from your professional and personal development. Teaching formulas for every demand.
The global fashion market is worth roughly three trillion US dollars each year, representing 2% of the world's Gross Domestic Product. The prime contenders among this rich industry’s sub-sectors are womenswear (621 billion), menswear (402 billion), childrenswear (186 billion), and sportswear (90.4 billion). To get an idea of the overall magnitude of the value created, just consider that wedding apparel on its own generates a sales volume of 57 billion US dollars, not to mention all those activities that are usually only partially associated with the fashion world, such as beauty products and some trendy household accessories.
Furthermore, Italy is definitely the right place to deepen one’s knowledge of and study fashion management, due to both tradition and culture, and economic factors. In the past, the fashion market has consistently represented one of the most important fields of the Made in Italy domain; the same can be said today, as 2017 sales figures total 87 billion euros (an increase of 3% over 2016).*
But fashion is not only about numbers; it’s about creativity, passion, ways to socialize and express oneself. For these reasons and because of this complexity, it is essential to gain a good knowledge of the types of management, communication, and marketing that make up the fashion universe, just as it is to learn to understand the types of technological innovation related to it. The Rome Business School’s Master Course in Fashion Management is geared to provide all the tools necessary to interpret, forecast, and follow this sector’s phases and trends, and is aimed at students, professionals, and entrepreneurs in the fashion, design, and luxury industries who wish to acquire the basics of and the ability to interpret the evolution of this special market, setting up and maintaining successful businesses.
The Fashion Market
- The fashion industry and its evolution in various cultural and geographical contexts;
- The fashion system: types of businesses (from haute couture to fast fashion)
- Elements of consumer sociology
- Elements of fashion history
- Business strategy and company organization
- Economics and company management
- Marketing management
- Digital marketing
- Accounting and management control
- Project Management
- Business Planning
- Human resource management
- Menswear, womenswear, childrenswear
- Beauty and personal care
Fashion TouchPoints and Communication Strategies
- Targeting, experiential branding, and holistic marketing in fashion
- Luxury Fashion: direct marketing, heritage marketing, ambient marketing, and packaging
- Naming, branding, and guidelines for their use
- Visual Branding and Creative Direction: expressing exclusivity
- Public relations, the press office, and institutional communication for fashion
- Analysis and design of web-based supports, and elements of SEO
- Social networking in the fashion sector
- Brand monitoring for fashion
- Retail branding: point of sale furnishing and layout
- Shows and events
Technological Innovation in Fashion
- Point of sale and interfaces
- Online presence and mobile app functionality
- E-commerce and new forms of distribution
Fashion in the Made in Italy Domain
- Case histories, company visits and testimonials
Learning options and tuition fees
The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Fashion Management's participation fee is € 6.500,00.
Rome Business School Distance Learning with LIVE lectures
Training effectiveness, care, and economyThe Rome Business School courses are available also in distance learning formula. The School not only provides teaching materials but also includes live online lessons opportunity and the continuous assistance of a personal tutor. This didactic option ensures thus a big training effectiveness, is economically advantageous and allows you a big flexibility in studying. Rome Business School distance learning programs are designed to provide you the maximum support and success in learning, also if you do not physically attend the on-campus lectures. Live online lessons You will be able to follow lessons by professors and experts from the comfort of your home or wherever you are, with the same training effectiveness of the on-campus course. The Rome Business School uses a cutting-edge online platform for distance-learning courses, allowing you to:
- Follow lessons with full audio and video;
- Participate using real-time audio and video with the instructor and classmates;
- Collaborate and share documents.
What do you need? To get the most out of our lessons, here’s all you’ll need:
• A computer or wireless device with an Internet connection;
• An audio connection – either through your computer or phone;
• A webcam (optional).
Excellent teaching materials We will provide you with all of the learning materials from the on-campus program (books, tablet computer, lecture texts, etc); you will be able to study and practice from the comfort of your own home, on your own time.
Availability of a Personal Tutor Besides the wealth of learning materials, you will also benefit from the support of a Rome Business School tutor. The tutor will follow you through the course, helping you to achieve success.
Career service Participants in the distance learning Master’s course are entitled to the same professional opportunities as those in the on-campus course: – International paid internships with leading businesses and organizations in over 130 countries; – Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and headhunters of the Rome Business School’s international network; – Free review of your CV; – Support in managing your job interviews;
Learning tests For each of the learning modules, you will take contextualized writing tests to keep track of your progress.
A forum dedicated to sharing experiences among students Through our dedicated online forum, you will be able to talk with and share experiences and ideas with other distance-learning students.
Equal qualifications and certification as the on-campus course The distance-learning Master program entitles you to the same qualifications and career service assistance as the on-campus program.
Possibility to add classroom lectures If you want, you can also add to your distance learning, some on-campus lectures, in agreement with our secretary office, with extremely advantageous conditions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 3, 2018