- Study entrepreneurship ranked within ten best cities in Europe for attractiveness and ease of doing business.
- Immerse yourself in the environment of business innovation – GBSB Global embraces innovation at each level of the learning process.
- GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education.
- Strong emphasis on balancing theoretical teaching with experiential learning (learning from small-business owners, visiting business incubators, field trips)
Future entrepreneurs learn how to use their creativity to create value and to fulfill a need in the market. The Online Master in Entrepreneurship offers students the skills training to foster the entrepreneurial mindsight. The Online Master in Entrepreneurship teaches students how to start their own businesses, develop new products or manage innovative projects for existing firms. This Online Master in Entrepreneurship in Spain focuses on generating new ideas and seeing them to fruition, creating economic and social value. The Online Master in Entrepreneurship teaches students how to adopt new ideas to make a positive impact on the world today. Students can learn about doing business in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, which helps develop the skills and knowledge to be competitive in the global market. While studying for the Online Master in Entrepreneurship, students learn how to design successful business plans, integrate innovation and sustainable practices in business, and how to pitch ideas to prospective investors. Students will graduate from the Online Master in Entrepreneurship ready to succeed in markets across the globe. The Online Master in Entrepreneurship puts a strong emphasis on balancing theoretical teaching with experiential learning (e.g. learning from small-business owners, visiting business incubators, field trips) to guide students through the process of starting their own business.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Location – Online
- Learn from Real Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Get Started by Preparing a Practical Business Plan
- Launch Your Company or Join an Innovative Startup
- Holistic digital experience supported by Microsoft and flexibility
- Technology and innovation-driven education
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
- Global Diversity | Faculty from 20+ countries
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions
Program taught in:
See 24 more programs offered by GBSB Global Business School - Online programs »
Last updated May 13, 2019
This course is
Master in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona, Madrid, Online, Spain
GBSB Global Alumni Story: Rosalie Abi Karam and Natacha Stephan from Lebanon
Entrepreneurship problems: How to overcome them