This Master is created by qualified professionals, leaders in their sector, who will teach you, in a practical way and with support of the latest multimedia resources, the latest trends in Digital Marketing, allowing you to specialize in Sales or e-Commerce, at your choice .
Double Degree Summa University
Thanks to the agreement between the European Graduate Institute and Summa University, you can study your graduate degree by obtaining an American Dual Degree with this program. The recognition and merit of both institutions offer a prestigious formation at an international level .
Why choose this Master?
You will become a professional Digital Marketing quoted and you will be expert in the latest trends and you will be able to successfully develop in any area of Online Marketing.
- Because you will know how to respond to the new challenges that companies face in a constantly evolving environment.
- Because you will delve into the latest online marketing tools and trends and their business implications.
- Because you will have a faculty from successful companies, with extensive experience and great professional prestige.
- Because you can choose if you are specializing in e-Commerce or Sales, giving a stamp of value to your degree.
- Because you will be trained by an expert-trainer selected by Google to obtain the Google AdWords Certification (Shopping Advertising).
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Creativity
- Inbound Marketing and Digital Advertising: from the Display to Social Networks
- The CRM and the acquisition and management of clients. From e-mail marketing to affiliation
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Buy Programmatic and Real Time Bidding. Big Data and Marketing
- Positioning in search engines. Google Adwords SEO, SEM and PPC
- Usability, Persistence and User Experience (UX)
- Analytics, Data and Digital Research
- e-Commerce: current situation and trends. Design and Marketing
- Platforms and models of e-Commerce
- Management of an e-Commerce
- Business Intelligence and Analytics applied to e-Commerce
Trends and Challenges in e-Commerce - Conference cycle
- Digital Sales Collaborative economy and strategic alliances
- Distribution Channels: Omni-channel
- The Challenges of Commercial Management in the Digital Society: Sales Management and Planning
- Product Decisions - Price
Trends and Challenges in Marketing and Sales - Conference cycle
PROJECT END OF THE PROGRAM
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"In my professional life, the Master has allowed me to learn new concepts and strategies applicable to my current job, but above all, I would highlight the personalized treatment that students receive, and I believe that I can maintain the relationship with the School and the colleagues give me a professional and personal added value ". Vicente Verdú - Commercial Director of Cosesa
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 65% of the cost of tuition . In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
About the School
Based in Spain, the Instituto Europeo de Posgrado is a Business School that offers a wide range of Online MBA and Masters designed to meet the requirements of its students. Over 1 million hours of cla ... Read More