This Master Online is a program that trains professionals to be able to face competitive environments and the growing globalization of markets. This new technological environment is characterized by the growing competitiveness, the reduction of the life cycles of the products and the opening of new opportunities.
This master's degree focuses on the latest trends in Digital Marketing and focuses on the keys to sales success .
The degree awarded by the University of Girona is an own title issued by the University of Girona Foundation, fully recognized. (*)
Duration of the program
1 academic year (9 months)
Characteristics of the Program
- Specific knowledge
Acquire specific and innovative knowledge in the field of tourism.
- Sales increase
Assimilate in a practical way through the exercises and activities the professional management of sales.
- Key tools
To know in depth the key tools of Digital Marketing and Tourist E-commerce.
- Strategic plan
Develop a strategic business plan and identify and evaluate the new tools of e-commerce.
- Introduction to online marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Financial management
- 360º tourism marketing
- Customer experience
- Revenue Management
- Inbound Marketing
- Emotional Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Communicative skills
- Final project
* Euroaula reserves the right to modify the content of this program at any time.
- Official University Degree
- If the official degree is not from Spain, its legalization and sworn translation will be necessary.
- In case of not having an official degree, the document of the last official studies carried out must be presented.
- Director of marketing and sales
- Director or deputy director of the hotel
- Tourist consultant
To facilitate your studies of this online master you will have access to our Virtual Campus where you will find all the course materials, tutorials and multiple resources that will help you to achieve it. From the campus you can also view the classes live and contact the teachers of the course and classmates.
It is recommended that you can access a stable Internet connection to follow the course and its teaching units without any difficulty.