Different studies carried out in recent years identify a growing tendency for the world's population to move from more rural settings to concentrate in large urban areas. At present, citizens, professionals, businessmen, owners, urban planners, politicians and technicians of large cities are reorienting their projects towards a self-sufficient model of a city that provides functionality and survival for future generations based on the environmental, economic and social sustainability of the environment. urban.
These cities gather more and more population of different origins, habits and lifestyles. Its growth requires new creative solutions that respond to the needs of the citizen and the challenges of collective organization posed by large agglomerations. In this sense, there are challenges that can only be solved by interior designers willing to reformulate current spaces and propose innovative ways of living.
How to use the technologies at our disposal and incorporate new materials to optimize the spaces we inhabit? What should work spaces be like today to balance well-being, technology, productivity and generate individual talent and the collective intelligence of multidisciplinary teams? How to create places that facilitate human relationships and attend to new forms of socialization?
This online master's degree offers the student the ideal platform to propose and develop new proposals in terms of living, working and social interaction spaces that will allow them to offer viable responses to global trends.
- Qualification: Online Master in Urban Interior Design
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Dates: October to September
- Spanish Language
- Modality: Online
LCI Barcelona online methodology offers students the advantages of face-to-face training wherever they are and when they need it:
- Live online classes
- Streaming Masterclass
- Virtual campus accessible 24 hours 7 days a week
- Didactic tools and resources based on the flipped classroom and design thinking models
- Personalized monitoring by each professor and the Academic Organization staff
- Accurate scheduling
- Posing of periodic challenges and group dynamics
- Continuous evaluation system
- Active and interactive learning
- Practical guidance to train the professionals of the future
Head of the Area: Pedro Coelho
- Interior design
- Design of interior spaces for the habitat
- Design of workspaces
- Design of spaces for leisure and entertainment
- Design of social and cultural spaces
About the School
Our objective is none other than to channel the capabilities, aspirations and talent of each one of our students so they can be trained as excellent professionals, students only need dedication, enthu ... Read More