Students who successfully pass this program:
- They will improve their own professional profile in the area of politics.
- They will acquire communication strategies and techniques to be able to apply them to political candidates.
- Work as advisors to electoral campaigns or government communication
- Become specialists in electoral marketing that promote consulting as a work at the service of the political class.
This program is aimed both recently graduates or graduates in the areas of Political Science, Marketing, Journalism, Law or International Relations; as to professionals with university degrees and experience in the world of politics who wish to improve their personal skills.
CESCOMPOL is a collaborating center of the University of Alcalá de Henares (UAH), one of the oldest in Europe. The academic contents of this master's degree are structured from more generic subjects (such as political communication) to specific modules (such as the application to the Government, a political party and a candidate). The methodology relies on both theoretical and practical parts, to strengthen all the knowledge acquired.
This master's degree is taught online through a virtual platform, allowing the student access to the study, regardless of place or time. In this Campus you will find all the teaching materials, jobs, calendars and a permanent communication system with the tutor and the students. All the material is adapted to both Spain and Latin America.
The faculty is made up of active professionals and experts in their respective modules, with experience in public policies, government plans, communication strategies and electoral campaigns.
The obtaining of the final degree is subject to the passing of all the modules of the Master, as well as the preparation of the Master's Final Project.
TITULATION THAT IS OBTAINED
Master's Degree from the University of Alcalá de Henares and Master's Degree from CESCOMPOL
- Politics, citizenship and political behavior
- Political Scenarios and Electoral Systems
- Basic Principles of Political Communication
- Management of Political Communication: Institutional Relations and Public Affairs
- Offline, online and network communication: Social Media Management
- Political Marketing and Image Management
- Personal Leadership and Speech
- Political Consultancy: Design and Management of Electoral Campaigns
- Final Master's Project
This Master has a program of stays at Universities in Europe, the United States and Latin America. During these stays, you can meet top level teachers from the world of politics, as well as benefit from an intensive networking program. An experience that will differentiate your professional profile.
Students can fill positions in:
- Political parties
- Communication Cabinets
- Institutions and official governments
Duration: 1 year
Credits: 60 ECTS
Price: 5,200 euros
Scholarships and Study Aid Program Scholarship of 25% - Final price 3,900 euros
Requirements: University Degree
Employment and internship