Starting date: each year, in March and October
The Rome Business School’s Online Master’s Degree in Arts and Culture Management offers you training of excellence, paid internships, career service, international networking and many others benefits for your professional and personal development. Students from more than 140 countries of the world.
The Rome Business School’s Online Master’s Degree in Arts and Culture Management is an exclusive programme designed for motivated international participants aiming at getting world-class competencies and at developing a successful global career in the fields of arts and culture. Attendees will receive advanced managerial expertise, anchored in the international context, thus becoming ready to excel as modern cultural managers and innovative leaders in the field of the creative industries. This programme’s quality teaching, its international internship opportunities and its career and networking services all contribute to make this Master’s Degree the perfect fit for anyone who is looking to rise to the top in the world of arts and culture management.
- Managing Arts and Culture in the Global Era
- Being a cultural manager
- Events Production and Organization as a promotion of the cultural heritage
- Marketing, Communications, and Fundraising for Arts and Culture
- Creation of cultural companies
- Project Management for cultural organizations
- Business Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Art Galleries and Museums Management
- Publishing industry management
- Audio-visual industry management
- Performing arts management
- Music Production & Artist Management
- Theatre and show business management
- Web Series Management
- Cultural Event Management
Learning options and tuition fees
The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Arts and Culture Management's participation fee is € 6.500,00. The course is available through distance learning.
Rome Business School Distance Learning with LIVE lectures
Training effectiveness, care, and economy
The Rome Business School courses are available also in distance learning formula. The School not only provides teaching materials but also includes live online lessons opportunity and the continuous assistance of a personal tutor. This didactic option ensures thus big training effectiveness, is economically advantageous and allows you big flexibility in studying.
Rome Business School distance learning programs are designed to provide you with the maximum support and success in learning, also if you do not physically attend the on-campus lectures.
Live online lessons
You will be able to follow lessons by professors and experts from the comfort of your home or wherever you are, with the same training effectiveness of the on-campus course. The Rome Business School uses a cutting-edge online platform for distance-learning courses, allowing you to:
- Follow lessons with full audio and video;
- Participate using real-time audio and video with the instructor and classmates;
- Collaborate and share documents.
Excellent teaching materials
We will provide you with all of the learning materials from the on-campus program (books, tablet computer, lecture texts, etc); you will be able to study and practice from the comfort of your own home, on your own time.
Availability of a Personal Tutor
Besides the wealth of learning materials, you will also benefit from the support of a Rome Business School tutor. The tutor will follow you through the course, helping you to achieve success.
Participants in the distance learning Master’s course are entitled to the same professional opportunities as those in the on-campus course:
- International paid internships with leading businesses and organizations in over 113 countries;
- Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and headhunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
- Free review of your CV;
- Support in managing your job interviews;
For each of the learning modules, you will take contextualized writing tests to keep track of your progress.
A forum dedicated to sharing experiences between students
Through our dedicated online forum, you will be able to talk with and share experiences and ideas with other distance-learning students.
Equal qualifications and certification as the on-campus course
The distance-learning Master program entitles you to the same qualifications and career service assistance as the on-campus program.
Possibility to add classroom lectures
If you want, you can also add to your distance learning, some on-campus lectures, in agreement with our secretary office, with extremely advantageous conditions.
Program taught in: