Network protection and data exploitation are at the heart of a company's development: master all the challenges of information system security.
WHY THIS COMPUTER MASTERE ETNA ONLINE?
You want to find a job in IT after upgrading your skills, a career change, or as part of an initial training? The ETNA program allows you to access the programs of a recognized computer school with total flexibility.
Fully online, this training is for candidates who have a busy professional and personal life or wish to accelerate their learning.
A gateway to digital businesses in high demand:
- Network Architect
- System administrator
- Database Administrator
- Project Manager
- Security Manager
- Engineering studies
Master new skills using our project pedagogy
- Master the basic mechanics of computer tools architectures and processes related to their exploitation.
- Understand the concepts and techniques used for the implementation and administration of computer networks (CISCO, LINUX, BSD, WINDOWS ...).
- Understand the various dimensions of the notion of dependability of systems.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
Bac 2 level for the first year, and Bac 3 for the third year.
THIS TRAINING IS ACCESSIBLE
For students with a BAC 2 level who wish to aim for the diploma. For professionals, for whom a VAP (Partial Acquisition Validation) device validates the assets they already possess. Job seekers or people who want to resume their careers.
Structured curriculum: 26 months
Two returns a year: October and March
- Price: 9000 € HT / company financing and OPCA
- Price: 9000 € TTC / personal financing
9930 Network System and Security Architect
Since 2004, the School of Applied Digital Technologies has been training future "application software architects" and "network and security systems architects" every year, with a 100% enterprise placement rate.
Program taught in: