Become a Successful Project Manager!
Life Learning in collaboration with some of its best teachers presents the "Master with Diploma in Business, Marketing and Project Management" that will teach you all the managerial skills necessary to work at a high level within structured business contexts.
Why choose this course?
This Master with Diploma is part of the Premium Master's series. This type of training course is structured for professionals who want to learn the technical and practical skills necessary to manage the decision-making and organizational processes of expansion and promotion of products and services within high-level companies and already positioned on the market.
With the lessons and tutoring of the teachers of this Master you will carry out a full immersion in this sector, which will train you professionally as an experienced manager and with the fundamental know-how to bring your career to a higher level.
What will you learn with this course?
Join the "Master with Diploma in Business, Marketing and Project Management" and you will have access to the lessons where you will learn:
- How to manage and develop projects;
- How to redevelop communication and corporate brand;
- How to structure the business plan in all its sections;
- The main skills of Marketing and Project Management involved in decision-making processes.
For this type of Master you can make a deferred payment, to proceed with the registration you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
By signing up for the course you will have these bonuses:
- Marketing and corporate social responsibility
- How to create a marketing plan
- The definition of the price in the business objectives
- General marketing management
- Construction of the brand in 3 steps
- Brand advertising
- Project management and business plan
- The tools of the project manager
- The drafting of the business plan
- Business communication
- The areas of corporate communication
- The basis of corporate communication
- International marketing
- Placement of the product / service internationally
Program taught in: