This online MSc in Artificial Intelligence is ideal if you are motivated by the challenges and infinite possibilities of advancing AI. It is designed to give professionals from computer science – as well as a host of other disciplines – the opportunity to specialise in AI and meet the increasing demand for experts in this exciting, future-focused and rapidly growing specialism.
In recent years, Artificial Intelligence is significantly more closely connected with human progress and societal change. It calls on new and powerful data algorithms to ensure that intelligent machines work in closer collaboration with us than ever before.
AI is evolving at a rapid pace. It has a broad application across a variety of business functions, including marketing and policymaking, finance and healthcare. This online MSc also addresses the ethical implications of advancing machine intelligence, and related issues around transparency and accountability. These are factors that have previously been overlooked by many in the rush to extend the possibilities of technology.
In order to help you to take advantage of a wide range of future career opportunities, the online MSc in Artificial Intelligence contains a broad range of practical subjects, such as programming, data science and robotics. This enables a comprehensive understanding of AI and its application in the real world.
You can opt to take two specialist pathways: one focused on AI in context, with the other exploring technical aspects of AI in further depth. As a result, whether you’re seeking to fill the digital skills gap or eager to learn about the latest breakthroughs in AI, this course will challenge your thinking and give you the tools to apply your knowledge into practice.
- Principles of Programming for Artificial Intelligence
- Mathematics for Artificial Intelligence
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence Systems Engineering
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Humans and Intelligent Machines
- Further Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence as a Social and Political Practice
- Foundations and Frontiers of Machine Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Robotics and Machine Vision
- Research Seminar and Project Preparation
To apply for the online MSc Artificial Intelligence you’ll need the following:
- Typically, you should have a first or second class bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent.
- Plus A-level Maths (or at least one passed maths unit at degree level)
- International students: applicants must have an IELTS score of 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band.
If you completed your degree in the UK within the last 2 years prior to the start of the course, you may be exempt from our English language requirements.
Interactive online learning
The virtual classroom technology makes the 100% online course as immersive as the on-site course and brings the added benefit of being able to tailor your degree around your working and personal life. So, wherever you choose to study, you’ll always be engaged.
- Engaging video content
- Real-life case studies
- Interaction and networking
- Comprehensive digital resources
About the School
Our mission is to deliver world-class research and teaching, educating our students to become future leaders and innovators, and benefiting the wider population through our research, enterprise and in ... Read More