Carve a niche for yourself in the challenging marketing and management sphere with GlobalNxt University’s Master of Business Administration. The online course is tailor-made for experienced professionals who want to accelerate their professional development.
Offering you an experience that goes beyond the physical boundaries of a classroom, GlobalNxt University’s online MBA degree focuses on broadening your practical knowledge in the subject. It acquaints you with the complexity as well as the nature of the ever-changing, ever-evolving business challenges.
The online degree is aimed at developing the leadership skills of the learners. It covers the know-how of managing vital industry functions like strategic marketing, accounting, finance, and operations. It also teaches about the intricacies involved in international economies and markets.
The highlight of the degree is that because it is an online course, the entire study material is available online 24*7. It means our learners have the flexibility to refer to the course material during any time of the day. The teaching staff is also readily available to solve the queries of our learners.
As most learners opting for the course are experienced professionals, the typical age of candidates applying for our online course is between 26 and 42 years. The students ideally take 24-36 months to complete the course.
|Well-round Curriculum||Aimed at Working Professionals|
|The course offers a 360-degree perspective on all aspects of business administration and management.||One of the USPs of the course is that it is designed for those who already have industry experience. So the course content is specially curated to transcend the learning beyond the basics and provide them in-depth knowledge on the subject.|
|Ease of Learning||Practical Training|
|The course content is accessible online 24*7, irrespective of the course schedule, thereby allowing learners to study as per their schedule.
||The course focuses on imparting practical knowledge about the subject and includes several case studies and live projects. The teaching methodology is driven by discussions, debates, and thought-sharing among learners instead of mere bookish knowledge.
The candidates are evaluated throughout the year for their projects. The assessment structure gives 30% weightage to discussion board participation, 15% weightage to case studies, 15% weightage to the final project, and 40% weightage is provided to the open book exam.
"Our interactive online learning environment engages students and encourages ongoing communications between students and their professors that stimulates learning and ensures a high quality educational experience in all our graduate school courses."
Professor of Finance and Entrepreneurship
Students are required to complete 9 core subjects, 2 elective subjects, and a research project (worth two subjects) related to business and management.
- Managing people and organization
- Introduction to financial reporting and statement analysis
- Marketing management
- Global and regional economics
- Data analysis for managers
- Strategic management
- Research methods
- Research project
- Managing international business
- Operations management
- Managerial economics
- Organizational behavior
- Data analysis for managers
- Project management methods
- Performance measurement and control systems
- Financial management for decision-making
- International finance
- Marketing strategy
- Human resources management
- Enterprise knowledge management
- Management of services
- Information technology systems for business
- Information systems strategy
- IS project management
- Supply chain management
- IT outsourcing and vendor management
- Business process management and outsourcing
The assessment includes:
- Discussion board participation: 30%
- Action learning group project: 15%
- Final integrated project: 15%
- Final open book open web exam: 40%
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 on a 4.00 point scale.
- Evidence of English proficiency for applicants whose first language is not English and who have not undertaken tertiary education in English. The minimum language requirements are either:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) score of 6.5 with an individual writing score of at least 6.0 or
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 550 (213 for computer-based test) with a TWE (Test of Written English) score of at least 5.0, or TOEFL Internet-based Test with a minimum score of at least 79
Notes: Minimum Course Duration: 2 Years (6 Trimesters) / Maximum Course Duration: 3 Years
A student can extend candidature by an additional 12 months each time by paying a candidature extension fee.
About the School
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai Campus is a branch campus of MAHE (Deemed to be University), Manipal India with over 64 years legacy; 400,000+ Alumni & the largest private deemed to be ... Read More