This is the same high-quality UofL MBA provided on campus but delivered 100% online* in just 5 semesters.
With a 10-day international study trip,** innovative electives that offer opportunities for earning certificates in areas like franchise management and distilled spirits business, you can enrich your global business perspective, specialize your degree, and stand out in today’s competitive market.
Request information today to learn more!
*All classes are 100% online. The international study trip is not required but highly recommended.
**Airfare is not included
- Learn proven business theories, practices, and leadership skills to become a more engaged and effective business professional
- Develop vital business skills needed to lead teams and improve the bottom line
- Specialize your degree and use your electives to earn an online Franchise Management Certificate, or Distilled Spirits Business Certificate at no additional cost!
- Expand your global business savvy with a 10-day international study trip (optional, airfare and incidentals not included)
- Engage with world-class faculty who have extensive industry background and leadership experience
- Hear from business leaders, guest speakers, and successful alumni
- Network with other business professionals across the globe
- Access coursework from anywhere in the world with 100% online classes
- Complete the program in 20 months (5 semesters) or faster with accelerated courses
- GRE/GMAT waivers are available for qualified applicants
- Free lifetime career support in the Ulmer Career Management Center
Get your MBA Online from the AACSB Accredited UofL College of Business for lasting degree credibility. The AACSB sets high standards and only the top 15 percent of all business schools in the nation are accredited.
- MBA 626 Applied Microeconomics for Business
- MBA 631 Introduction to Statistics and Data Analytics
- MBA 668 Information Technology Management in a Digital Economy
- MBA 628 Financial Accounting
- MBA 635 Contemporary Financial Management
- MBA 625 Managerial Accounting
- MBA 623 Global Learning
- MBA 621 Global Business
- MBA 630 Operations: Design and Analysis
- MBA 640 Marketing Management
- MBA 655 Strategic Management
- MBA 656 Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- MBA 632 Strategic Managerial Communication
The online MBA is comprised of 45 credit hours. Of these, 36 are core (or required) credit hours and nine (9) are elective credit hours. The sequence of courses will vary depending on the semester of intake. Both MBA electives and College of Business graduate certificate courses count toward the 9 credit hours of required electives. The sequence of courses is subject to change.
Steps to Apply
- Complete online application
- Submit $50 non-refundable application fee
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Submit GMAT/GRE scores
- Waivers are available to applicants who meet any of the following criteria. Submit a waiver request along with your application for admission.
- Hold a quantitative-based master’s degree and/or a terminal degree from a regionally-accredited institution
- Have 5+ years managerial experience with increasing levels of responsibility and an undergraduate degree that includes 30% or more quantitative courses
- A military officer with 5+ years of service
- Case-by-case waiver for exceptional candidates based on approval from Associate Dean of Graduate Programs
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Letter of recommendation
- Professional resume
- Personal statement
International Applicants – Additional Requirements
- WES or ECE formal transcript evaluation – if you studied outside of the United States, you are required to submit your academic records for a formal evaluation
- TOEFL scores – score of 79 and higher on the internet-based test required; scores must be 2 years old or less at the time of application
About the School
The College of Business at the University of Louisville enhances the intellectual and economic vitality of our city, the region, and the broader business world through our academic programs, research, ... Read More