Designed for all professionals in corporations, nonprofits, and governmental agencies demanding sustainability knowledge and practice.
You will have the opportunity to learn the most innovative best practices in the field of Sustainable Tourism and the responsible management of hotels.
You will improve your leadership and entrepreneurial skills through tackling sustainability challenges while leading tourist facilities and managing protected areas.
Experiential camps and practice-oriented projects will be guided by academics and professionals. These projects are part of SUMAS’ innovative teaching methodology which includes video conferences with leading speakers in organizations and in-class company presentations. These activities not only encourage knowledge sharing but also provide valuable opportunities for networking to enhance your career development.
SUMAS students can choose to take a second optional year and engage in an internship in a corporation or an international organization.
Length: From 18 months to 3 years, depending on your chosen payment plan.
Content: 9 core modules and 5 major courses. Final Capstone.
Starting Dates: January, April, July, and October.
Flexibility: Attend your classes from home, work, or wherever you are.
Requirements for the MBA Programs:
Our university welcomes applications from students who have successfully completed a Bachelors degree. Once you have applied, our admissions team will be in contact with you for any further requirements.
- Application fee of 200CHF.
- Photocopy of a valid passport or ID.
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor's studies, with certified translation (if not originally in English).
- CV/Resume indicating both complete education and any work experience in reverse chronological order.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School.
- If you are not a native English speaker or you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school or in an English taught environment.
- Two passport photographs.
Graduate Program Costs
- Non-refundable application fee - 200 CHF.
- For flexible payment options, please refer to our website.
SUMAS does not currently offer any scholarship programs or grants.
Our experiential camps based around the world will help to raise your awareness of sustainable living and will allow you to develop practical solutions to environmental challenges.
GNH (Gross National Happiness)
Learn about Bhutan's unique outlook on sustainability and holistic happiness while enjoying the scenic landscape of this unique country.
Lectures about the country’s growing eco-tourism trend and visits to their leading tour operators to find out how Iceland is leading sustainable tourism today.
Discover nature conservation first hand in Costa Rica and find out how this lush Central American country is combating conservation issues daily.
About the School
The aim of the SUMAS is to educate socially responsible global decision makers of the future who will make a real difference in the world. Its purpose is to deliver an innovative mix of sound business ... Read More