The Swiss School of Business and Management and “All About Sports Education” collaborate to jointly deliver an MBA Degree in Sport Management.
The MBA Degree in Sport Management is a program that explores the fundamentals of management that concern the sports industry.
You are able to choose the campus-based program in Geneva, Switzerland, or Zagreb, Croatia or you can study online on our SSBM virtual campus.
The main purpose of the MBA Degree in Sport Management is:
- To assist you and provide you with guidelines throughout the program that will enhance your development as a professional in the sport management industry.
- To acquire the knowledge of using various management tools that will enable you to recognize business opportunities.
- To develop different strategies, forecast changes, optimize resources, and examine the information with sound judgment.
The MBA Degree in Sport Management is suitable for:
- (Ex)athletes who want to pursue an official degree in sport management in order to enhance their professional careers.
- Professionals who work in the business industry and want to specialize in the sports industry.
- Individuals seeking to educate themselves with a master’s degree specialized in sports administration and management.
- Professionals, interested in pursuing a career in the sports industry.
About the School
SSBM is a global, innovative and unique school with students from all around the world. Our programs were designed with over 30 industry partners. We guarantee Swiss Quality Education and excellence. ... Read More