This MBA prepares you to obtain the Internal Auditor Certificates ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 from Bureau Veritas. With a practical and managerial approach, it enables the execution of ISO Standards within the company and prepares for the application of ISO 19011 internal audits.
Double Degree Summa University
Thanks to the agreement between the European Graduate Institute and Summa University, you can study your graduate degree by obtaining an American Dual Degree with this program. The recognition and merit of both institutions offer a prestigious formation at an international level .
Why choose this MBA?
- Because you will prepare yourself to develop projects of Quality Management, Environment and Prevention of Labor Risks both in an integrated manner and independently.
- Because you will know the legal and practical requirements on the ISO 9001, ISO 1001 and ISO 45001 Standards and you will learn to apply them for any of the areas of their implementation.
- Because you will be trained in accepted standards, such as Process Management and in other management models in Corporate Social Responsibility, Information Security and Risk Management: ISO 26000, ISO 27001 and ISO 31000.
- Because it prepares you to obtain the Internal Auditor Certificate in the ISO 9001 Quality Standards, ISO 14001 for the Environment and ISO 45001: 2018 in the Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Because it will train you in a real environment through virtual sessions on issues of interest to all participants.
- Because you will be able to carry out, for free, the 50-hour Course on Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Effective People Management (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Marketing (3 ECTS)
- Financial Accounting for Directors (4 ECTS)
- Quality Management Systems according to ISO 9001: 2015 (4 ECTS)
- Project Management (3 ECTS)
- Environmental Management Systems according to ISO 14001: 2015 (4 ECTS)
- Prevention of Occupational Risks (4 ECTS)
- Transition Management System of Health and Safety at Work, OHSAS 18000 (3 ECTS)
- Strategic Management: Search for Competitive Excellence (3 ECTS)
- Integration and Audits of Management Systems (4 ECTS)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems according to ISO 45001: 2018 (3 ECTS)
- Management Instruments (3 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan (3 ECTS)
- Final Project (15 ECTS)
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"I want to thank the IEP, its group of teachers and advisors for the support given during my MBA Specialization in Integrated Management study because it has been a space where I could deepen many knowledge that today will be the basic tool to dedicate myself with greater confidence and professionalism in topics of Integrated Management (HSE-Q). " Rafael Ruiz Carrascal
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 65% of the cost of tuition . In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.