This MBA enables you to acquire a global and integrative vision of business management, dealing in depth with the different business areas (Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Logistics and Strategy), and focused on a profile interested in holding positions of responsibility associated with the Risk management in any type of company.
Double Degree Summa University
Thanks to the agreement between the European Graduate Institute and Summa University, you can study your graduate degree by obtaining an American Dual Degree with this program. The recognition and merit of both institutions offer a prestigious formation at an international level .
Why choose this MBA?
This MBA enables students to carry out an adequate classification of risks, define their prevention policies and quantify them based on their impact on the company.
- Because you will promote your professional career towards strategic positions related to the Risk Management as Chief Risk Officer (CRO) or Chief Risk Management Officer (CRMO).
- Because you will learn to identify, evaluate and prevent all those situations of risk that could endanger the solvency and financial or economic stability of the company.
- Because you will have the tools to implement an adequate process of risk management under a global vision: from preparing the risk map of the company to the contingency plans in the face of unforeseen events, conflicts or catastrophes.
- Because you will be trained to obtain the Internal Auditor Certificate in the ISO 22301 Standard in Business Continuity.
- Basic Knowledge and Introduction to Risk Management (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Marketing (4 ECTS)
- Legal Aspects, Regulations and Compliance in Risk Management (4 ECTS)
- The Sources of Risks and Groups of Subjects (4 ECTS)
- Risk Modeling (4 ECTS)
- Finances for Making Business Decisions (4 ECTS)
- Evaluation and Economic Evaluation of the Risks (4 ECTS)
- Decision Making in Risks (4 ECTS)
- Analysis of the Economic Environment (4 ECTS)
- Traditional Transfer of Risks (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Management: The Search for Competitive Excellence (4 ECTS)
- Leadership of Highly Efficient Teams (4 ECTS)
- Specialization (4 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan (4 ECTS)
- End of Program Project (4 ECTS)
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"In my professional life, the MBA has allowed me to know new concepts and strategies applicable to my current job, but above all, I would highlight the personalized treatment that students receive, I believe that I can maintain the relationship with the School and the colleagues give me a professional and personal added value. " Vicente Verdú, Commercial Director of Cosesa
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 65% of the cost of tuition . In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.